- Robert Austermann| 1
Real Estate Professional
Ratings & Reviews
About Robert Austermann
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
Robert Austermann is a life-long St. Louis resident. He has an MBA from the University of Missouri, and was a CPA prior to opening his real estate office in 1983.
The focus of Robert's business has always been the City of St. Louis, including the sale of homes, condos and investment properties.
Robert enjoys the real estate business because helping home buyers and sellers allows him to provide an important service and allows him to meet new and interesting people everyday. Running a real estate business also allows him the opportunity to teach his experience of 25 years to a new generation of agents.
Together with his wife Regina and his four sons, Robert lives in the historic district of Lafayette Square and continued to restore his Painted Lady.
Specialties & Service Areas
Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Consulting
- Affton, MO
- Benton Park, Saint Louis, MO
- Carondelet, Saint Louis, MO
- Central West End, Saint Louis, MO
- Clifton Heights, Saint Louis, MO
- Lafayette Square, Saint Louis, MO
- Lindenwood Park, Saint Louis, MO
- Maplewood, MO
- Saint Louis, MO
- Shaw, Saint Louis, MO
- Shrewsbury, MO
- Soulard, Saint Louis, MO
- Southampton, MO
- St. Louis Hills, Saint Louis, MO
- The Hill, Saint Louis, MO
- Tower Grove East, Saint Louis, MO