Bought a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $250K in Mount Juliet, TN.
We were referred to Robert when our previous agent moved to Texas. He went over and above his duties to assist us in finding our new home. He returned phone calls promptly, appraisal assistance so our offer was appropriate and accepted the first time. Recommended an inspector and termite company to inspect the home, and that was worth every penny paid for their services. Other than our agent in Texas, we have never met a more knowledgeable, responsive and professional Real Estate agent before. In some ways we believe he even has our Texas agent beat. We have more reasons that this space could hold to highly recommend Robert to anyone needing Real Estate assistance.
Attention to detail was the hallmark of my listing. It was expertly handled and I believe Robert and Dennis went above and beyond in securing a buyer for the home. Since it was my mother's home it was crucial that we receive the optimum price for the home. This was accomplished in a trying market. I would not hesitate to recommend Robert Patton
Sold a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $150K in Lascassas, TN.
We had to sell our home because we have to move out of state and we called Robert!
Why have we chosen Robert over and over?
1) Robert is very honest and let us know what to expect when selling our home. He let us know what the value would be and was right on the money.
2) With his marketing and our ability to show the home at any time with the home always being presentable, we had a contract on our home in 3 weeks of listing. We had an offer which was over the appraisal.
3) Robert had to do the job of the seller in our case and had to do the job of the buyers agent. The buyers agent was not professional and very lazy. Robert did their job in some cases and had to constantly encourage the person to do their job. This was something that stressed me out, but Robert was productive and kept the process as smooth as could be with the buyers awful agent.
4) Robert gets the job done!
5) Robert keeps constant communication through phone, email, and text. When you need him, he is very fast to respond.
6) We listened to Robert and we have closed on our house in a down market!
7) Our kids enjoying playing with him. Yes, this is a big deal.
8) He is very organized and professional.He will make recommendations. LISTEN! He know what he is doing.
9) Robert has helped us with information about moving out of state. I want to take him with us. :(
Thank you so much for all your hard work selling our home Robert. You made it painless and as stress free as possible. Your constant contact was assuring and your diligence with the buyers agent was amazing when their job was lacking and just shocking at some points. You never cease to impress.
Bought a Single Family home in 2009 for approximately $150K in Lebanon, TN.
Robert helped my husband and I buy our first house. He was very professional and thorough with the whole process. It took my husband and I a year to finally find our house and Robert patiently stuck with us through it all. Whenever we decide to sell our house, Robert will be the first person we call. My husband adds... "You're the man ROBERT!!
Sold a Single Family home in 2007 for approximately $175K in La Vergne, TN.
Robert was a professional in every way. My wife and I always felt like Robert had our best interest in mind. His performance exceeded all of our expectations. He communicated honestly and effectively with us on a regular and timely basis. While educating us concerning the buying/selling process and current home market, he listened to our needs and desires. Robert not only earned our future business, he has become a trusted friend.
Bought a Single Family home in 2007 for approximately $150K in Christiana, TN.
Robert helped my wife and I buy our first home. We knew nothing about buying a home at the time. Robert was very knowledgable and professional. He made sure we were well informed throughout the entire process of buying our home. Robert made buying our home a very easy and enjoyable experience. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone interested in buying or selling property. Thanks Robert.
Bought a Single Family home in 2009 for approximately $175K in Smyrna, TN.
Mine and my partner's buying circumstances provided some unique challenges for Robert and he overcame all of them. More than once, he had to keep our heads on straight... and for that I am very thankful. Robert went above and beyond what is expected from an agent. I hope we continue to be neighbors and friends!
Sold a Single Family home in 2009 for approximately $200K in Murfreesboro, TN.
Robert is the quintessential real estate agent. We have worked with him during the buying and selling of several homes and felt so blessed to have him handling all the details. In more than one case, he went beyond what we expected a real estate agent to do in order to complete the transaction and make our experience a positive one. We would never think of using anyone other than Robert for our real estate needs.
Bought a Single Family home in 2003 for approximately $200K in Brentwood, TN.
Trust in a business associate is key to success. We have known Robert for fourteen years, so when it came time for a real estate transaction we looked immediately to him for assistance. He handled all of our needs as we expected; thoroughly researching our situation, professionally handling our needs and following through every aspect of the transaction and closing in a timely manner. Robert accomplishes all tasks necessary, making the buying and selling of real estate seem effortless and always has compassion for the people involved. He makes sure you are well informed so you feel comfortable with the decisions you must make when buying or selling your property. We strongly recommend Robert for all your real estate needs. He is our agent of choice.