Robin L. Curle: Your advocate in real estate!
The Curle Premier Team
Realty Austin, LLC
Licensed to Practice in Texas
Residential and Commercial Sales:
Robin Curle is well-known as a highly successful leader in the business community having spent over 30 years starting, growing and running companies. She was a technology industry veteran with many years of success in managing and growing organizations before becoming an award winning, successful entrepreneur in real estate. She is the team lead of the Curle Premier Team at Realty Austin. She produces in the top 1% of all central Texas realtors and is a company top producer and award winner. She has also repeatedly won the Five Star Award from Texas Monthly for customer service as judged by clients. Curle also is an real estate investor in her family investment group, Silicon Hills Real Estate, LLC. She always has been very active in community affairs and Board participation as well as a speaker of topics of leadership and business.
Curle's strengths include her unfaltering ethical center, her devotion to customer service and protecting her clients' interests, and her work ethic.
April 2006 - current:
Real Estate Agent
Top producer and team lead. Curle was the most successful first year agent in the history of JB Goodwin realtors with over $8,000,000 in production. Consistently a top producer and award winner, Curle produces between $12,000,000 and $18,000,000 annually, production in the top 1% of all Central Texas Realtors. She taught "Contracts" and "Working with Investors" to new agents at JB Goodwin. Her success is attributed to her skill in working with people and her leadership skills. Her move to Realty Austin is attributed to the technology orientation and great leadership of the company.
Real Estate Affiliations and Honors:
• Top selling and listing agent
• Relocation, and investor specialist
• Luxury property specialist
• Investment specialist
• Produces in the top 1% of all Central Texas Realtors
• Awarded 5 Star Award by Texas Monthly for client service
Prior to Real Estate:
Curle was a serial entrepreneur specializes in startup and turnaround technology companies where she would come in as CEO and direct the company to revenue, profitability and funding. After her time at each company she would help recruit a next stage CEO. Her companies include ETI, Jounee Softward, CEO Partnerships, Zebra Imaging and others. She also taught women entrepreneurship for Texas State University's RampCorp program.
She serves on multiple boards and is active in the area.
Graduate of University of Kentucky, BS Business and Communications, 1972
Awards and Honors:
• The Executive Women International Ma Ferguson Award for Excellence in Business
• Who's Who in America
• Who's Who in American Women
• Profiles in Power of the Austin Business Community, 1999
• Profiled in Forbes twice, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine among others
• Digital South Magazine as one of the 50 Most Influential People in the South
• The Austin American Statesman's "People to watch in 2001 and 2002
• Five Star Award for Service, Texas Monthly
• Top 1% Producer in Real Estate