Profile picture for Rod Williams

Rod Williams

Premier AgentTeam

64 Recent Sales (last 12 months)

Real Estate Agent (5 years experience)

Specialties:
Buyer's Agent,
Listing Agent,
Relocation,
Consulting

Team reviews

Rod went over and beyond his call of duty to help my husband and I with ou new home purchase. I was thoroughly impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. His responsiveness is unmatched. He answers phones calls 95% of the time and returned missed calls within the hour the other 5%, which is so rare from a real estate agent. Rod’s attention to detail is his appreciated more than anything.

  

06/18/2015 - sheenadelaine
Bought a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $300K in Atlanta, GA.

Rod went over and beyond his call of duty to help my husband and I with ou new home purchase. I was thoroughly impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. His responsiveness is unmatched. He answers phones calls 95% of the time and returned missed calls within the hour the other 5%, which is so rare from a real estate agent. Rod’s attention to detail is his appreciated more than anything.

Profile picture for Rod Williams
Response from Rod

 

  

06/12/2015 - moma1205
Sold a Single Family home in 2015 in Center Hill, Atlanta, GA.

House has not closed yet, we are waiting on papers from the mortgage co. Very nice guy, very consistent in showing the house, had a buyer in a very short time.

Profile picture for Rod Williams
Response from Rod

 

  

06/08/2015 - user6589477
Bought a home in 2015 in Campbellton Road, Atlanta, GA 30311.

Rod Williams was an excellent choice for us. His level of knowledge about the area was more than helpful with us selecting a great home for our family. This was imperative with us living in the area for less than 3 years. Rod was attentive, responsive and always went above and beyond to ensure that our questions were answered and needs were met. Rod is and will continue to be our realtor of choice.

Profile picture for Rod Williams
Response from Rod

 

  

05/21/2015 - user4949409
Bought a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $300K in Fairburn, GA.

Rod was awesome!!! He was always there to answer any questions regardless of the nature of the question. He makes sure that all lines of communication are open between all parties involved during the purchasing process. I would recommended him to anyone purchasing a home! Thanks Rod, you were awesome!!!

Profile picture for Rod Williams
Response from Rod

 

  

04/14/2015 - jazzman smith
Bought a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $175K in Atlanta, GA.

Rod is THEE go-to guy for every future or present homeowners needs. I closed on my brand new home yesterday! And it was all thanks to Rod. I started my process over a year ago. The first time ended in disappointment but the second time around I was able to purchase a lot and have my home built and customized to my liking. And Rod made sure I was not taken advantage of and negotiated the deal every step of the way! He is always available when you need him. He will always remain calm in any situation and help you see the bigger picture. He definitely gets the job done!

Profile picture for Rod Williams
Response from Rod

 

  

04/01/2015 - slwilliams910
Bought a home in 2015.

Rod Williams is very professional, persistent, and committed to meeting his client/clients' needs. His response time is exceptional and his real estate knowledge is out of this world. There was never a time I doubted his ability or the success of our transaction. You will be very pleased with his services.

Profile picture for Rod Williams
Response from Rod

 

  

03/24/2015 - user7761188
Bought a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $150K in Fairburn, GA.

Rod is a very professional agent and does everything by the book. Never did I feel I had to question any route taken to ensure my goal of owning a home. Rod's personality takes on the personality of the person he's representing but he will always suggest the best alternative when a client is going against market trends. I plan to use Rod again in a few years when I am back on the market for a new home. The man and his team are excellent at what they do!

Profile picture for Rod Williams
Response from Rod

 

  

03/01/2015 - sethmartinn
Sold a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $200K in Loganville, GA.

Rod and team were very helpful in both buying and selling homes for me. He is professional, prompt and very knowledgeable regarding the real estate industry. When looking for a reliable, trustworthy and helpful realtor choose none other than Rod Williams.

Profile picture for Rod Williams
Response from Rod

 

  

02/13/2015 - rrobinsonj53
Sold a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $25K in Morrow, GA.

For any Real Estate agent, my situation was unlike no other, it was very complicated! Throughout the process Rod consistently proved himself to be a loyal and dedicated professional with the ability to adapt in the many trying situations that arouse. Faced with various legal challenges there were a lot of discouraging and frustrating times for me. Rod's ability to remain positive and have patience while helping me confront the discrepancies head-on displayed to me an outstanding character and amazing work ethic instilled within him. Although, there were a couple of times during the process I did not think I would sell, Rod's energy and confidence in what he does encouraged me. My property sold on 2/07/2015! Rod is a go-getter!!! He definitely exceeded my expectations in terms of what an agent's responsibilities to a client are. I am very satisfied with the quality of his work. Thank You Rod for going the extra "miles" with me.

Profile picture for Rod Williams
Response from Rod

 

  

01/16/2015 - twashington3020
Sold a Single Family home in 2014 in Ellenwood, GA.

I met with Rod in early Sept 2014 just to gain a better understanding of the short sale process, Rod took the time to come out to the house to meet with and explained what I should expect if I decided to list the house.

After about 2 weeks of dragging my feet I decided to list the house, Rod came out on 9/23/14, I signed the necessary documents, Rod took pictures of the house inside and out, he listed the house on 9/24/2104 - to my utter shock and surprise a cash offer was placed on the house on 10/3/2014-I immediately began to freak out because I hadn't even started looked for a place to rent.

After a few weeks of back and forth with the bank the short sale was given the green light - I moved on 11/29/14 (expected to close on 12/4/14) but the date had to be pushed back - I finally closed today 1/16/15.

So thankful my short sale experience was not the nightmare I anticipated, I truly believe Rod's expertise and professionalism had a lot to do with the process being as smooth as it was.

Thank you Rod Williams and Solid Source Realty!

Profile picture for Rod Williams
Response from Rod