Senior Mortgage Banker: Ron G. Haddad joined Key Mortgage in 2006 and possesses more than 15 years of financial services and mortgage lending experience.
Ron is the recipient of several achievement awards and recognized as National Mortgage Professional Magazine's 2011 "Next 40 Under 40 Mortgage Professionals To Watch." He is a member of the BW Financial Services Advisory Committee and has a Customer Approval Rating of 98% (since January 2009). Ron has contributed to several mortgage-related news editorials and radio interviews including; Chicago Agent Magazine, Chicago Tribune, BankRate.com and National Public Radio (NPR).
Spanning his career, Ron has closed thousands of mortgages and funded over 500 million in loan volume. He is an expert in residential mortgage financing of single family, condo and multi-unit properties.
Areas of Expertise:
- Conventional and Jumbo Mortgage Financing
- Government FHA/VA Mortgages
- First Time Homebuyer Financing
- Investment Financing Specialist
- All Residential Property Types: Single Family, Condo. Townhome and Multi-Unit Homes.