Having a passion for my profession is very much rooted in the strength of the values
instilled in me by my parents. Raised in a family environment where working diligently
with strong emphasis on integrity and respect was a part of everyday life, I learned at an
early age that embracing such a philosophy would certainly contribute to successes both
personally and professionally. It's these core set of values that fuels my passion today.
Clearly, working in a profession where helping individuals achieve their dreams is,
indeed, most gratifying and perfectly suited to my psyche. Being a Realtor is an incredibly special career. That's why I pride myself in always striving to ensure my clientele is not just satisfied, but thoroughly pleased with my extraordinary assistance. Allow me the privilege of helping you with your real estate needs, and, you too, will soon experience the difference:the RoseMarie Clemente difference where my commitment is paramount to your personal satisfaction.
| Award winning Performance;|
- Top Written Volume Agent 2009,2010
- Top Listing Volume Agent 2009,2010
- Top Closed Volume Agent 2009,2010
- Rhode Island Statewide MLS
- National Association of Realtors
- Rhode Island Association of Realtors
- Member of the Greater Providence Board of Realtor
- Prestigious Circle of Excellence Award 2009,2010,2011
- Keller Williams Realty International 2009,2010
Excellence,Honor, Achievement Award
- Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council Member
- Japan - America Society of R. I.
Advisory Board Member
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
R.I. Chapter Committee Member
Whether representing a first time buyer, the seasoned investor or a seller looking to
upgrade or downsize, short sale or foreclosure, let me help you realize your real estate goals.