I had the lovely pleasure of meeting Sabina at an open house. She wasn't my real estate agent but I was taken by her charisma, knowledge and desire to educate my husband and I about the market as well as the home that we were looking at. That was a year ago. Since then, I've cheated on my prior agent and became better acquainted with Sabina. I am so incredibly happy that I did (and I don't even feel guilty).
Here is my list of pros and cons:
1. Received updates on the homes my husband I were interested in as soon as they came on the market (we opted in to get notified so frequently; you may choose otherwise).
2. Consistent and prompt responses. Whenever we had a question or needed anything at all, Sabina answered immediately.
3. Knowledge. We were extremely naive when it came to the market and to what we wanted and needed as a first time buyer. Sabina's repertoire of youtube videos, blog posts, detailed emails, and many contacts allowed us to get as much information as we needed without feeling overwhelmed.
4. Honesty! We viewed many homes with Sabina and she was upfront and honest about the state of a home and whether or not it was a good deal. She wants to sell but also wants to be sure that we get everything we've always dreamed of.
5. We never felt pressured or rushed given how volatile the market is in the bay area. She always had time for us and even rescheduled when we had to cancel.
Uh, there are none. Really.
As sincerely as I can have this come across on a yelp review, you are guaranteed to have a wonderful experience with Sabina and I would recommend her to anyone I know. Call her now if you want to buy a home on the peninsula!