Profile picture for Shane Milne

  • ShaneTheMortgageMan

Shane Milne
Senior Loan Officer, NMLS (12 years experience)

Specialties:

Purchase Loan, Refinancing, Home Equity, Mortgage Planning

Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.

I am a loan officer based in Orange County, CA, and have been doing mortgages since beginning of 2002.   Started out primarily doing mortgages in the Western U.S. but gradually have expanded to where I can say I've done a loan in nearly every state in the U.S, and over half of my business is still out of state business.  I work for a bank which has a Federal Charter which enables me to do loans in all states.

Outside of real estate & mortgages, I spend my time on my wife Vivian, vacations, restaurants (from the local hole in the wall to 5 star), wine & beer, my cats, rooting for the LA Lakers, SF & NY Giants (and most recently, Team USA Football!), a little Call of Duty online gaming (OK, more than a little), & going deep sea fishing when I get the chance.

My specialty is in purchase money mortgages and helping the first time homebuyer navigate their way through the mortgage approval process, from the initial conversation of discussing their concerns and goals to making sure they are bringing proper photo ID to the closing.  All pre-approvals I issue are very thorough.  I pride myself on my communication skills & customer service, carry my email in my pocket and am available evenings and weekends.

Of my current volume, over 70% is purchase FHA loans, the remaining 30% is split evenly between VA, USDA & Conventional.



MoreLess
Active Listings

No current listings.

Past Sales

No sales history on Zillow

Ratings & Reviews
- Highly likely to recommend
07/31/2013 - user8454516
Bought a home in 2013.
Incredible attention to details. Explains the process to you better than your real estate agent. He's is personable and professional. You know your in good hands with Shane. Look no further!
Profile picture for Shane Milne
Response from Shane on 08/01/2013
Thank you, that means a lot to me!

 

- Highly likely to recommend
05/13/2013 - wpbguy
Bought a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $250K in West Palm Beach, FL.
In a simple word, Shane is fantastic. When I decided to begin the process of purchasing a home, I had the daunting task of finding broker/loan officer. The three things I wanted most in a broker/officer was experience, open communication, and flexibility. Most people will tell you that using a local lender yields the best results. Well, Shane easily proved otherwise, being that he was located on the other side of the country. I learned of Shane from various credit and mortgage online advice forums. Shane is a celebrity of sorts due to his reputation as an incredible wealth of knowledge and the thoroughness to which he answers questions.

I initially went to my local credit union to begin this process. However, my experience with the loan processor resulted in an instant loss of confidence and respect due to her overall disinterest and glaring inaccuracies. In short, they stunk. In my search of brokers and loan officers, I remembered reading many of Shane's posts on the credit boards online. I was a little skeptical working with someone I probably would never see face to face. I checked his online profiles, numerous customer reviews, licensing details, etc. Everything looked fantastic. I decided to contact Shane one day, and the rest was history.

Shane has been in the business for a long time and has worked in all capacities of the mortgage loan process. It was this experience and his attention to detail that won me over. He is VERY approachable and available. I hear horror stories about how unco-operative and unavailable some brokers and loan officers can be. Not Shane. He prepares you for the entire process and walks you through everything. He has prepared countless offer letters, provided many financial breakdowns and clarified more questions than I care to admit. Shane is a rock star. Why settle for less than the best? I did not and that is why I went with Shane. Thank you Shane for helping us land our dream home :)
  MoreLess
Profile picture for Shane Milne
Response from Shane on 08/01/2013
Thank you and you are most welcome!

 

Service Areas
Contact Shane Milne

Email successfully sent!Submission failed!

Professional Information
Address:
Bank of England
10653 South Riverfront Pkwy Ste #290
South Jordan, UT  84095
Office:
(949) 273-4161Click to view
 
Mobile:
(949) 322-3616Click to view
 
Fax:
(949) 231-1448Click to view
 
Click to view
Websites:
Website
 
,
 
Advice posts:
484
Screen name:
ShaneTheMortgageMan
Member since:
01/15/2008
Licenses:
  • 81195 (NMLS)
Digs: Home Design Ideas