Sold a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $600K in Norman, OK.
Simon is PHENOMENAL!!!!! He sold our property in 4 weeks for the listing price. He's not your average, "stick the sign in the yard and hope it sells" type of realtor. He arranged for a professional photographer, made suggestions on staging our home to maximize its features and provided realistic information on current market conditions which allowed us to make informed decisions. He is a TRUE professional.....I wouldn't use anyone else!!!
We could not be more pleased with the way Simon handled our sale and purchase. We found our new home via Simon's social media. We fell in love with it immediatly by his professional and accurate pictures of the home and couldnt wait to go see it. We knew that he would take just as great of care on the sale of our current home. We were listed and closed on both properties in a timely manner. He was excellent in handling the transacation as well as keeping us calm during a stressful time. We would gladly reccomend Simon to our friends, family and neighbors!
Sold a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $300K in Edmond, OK.
Simon is better than any real estate agent I have ever met. He came to our house and help guide us to stage our house for the best possible apperance in showings. The pictures he had taken were done by a pro and helped us get an astounding amount of showings, needless to say, our house sold in less than a month. Simon is tech savy and all of our paperwork was done electronically and therefore everything was quick and hasel-free. We also recieved a weekly report showing us how many people had viewed our home online. Simon is a marketing genius.
Simon is also very skilled at negotiating and helping in the purchasing process. We had a very complicated deal that involved banks, attorneys, & alot of title work. Simon was very knowledgeable and we ended up getting the deal of the century on our new home. Simon also did a great job helping us get paperwork to the lender quickly and we closed in 3 weeks.
Bought a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $425K in Choctaw, OK.
My wife and I are getting transfered to the OKC area due to my job. We knew no one there and had no understanding of areas to search for homes there. From our first conversation with Simon we knew we had someone with a great understanding and someone that we felt that we could trust with our first home purchase. When we came in for our weekend search he had plenty of homes lined up for us and after only 2 days we were able to find the home that met all of our needs. Now leaving this experience we not only have a new home but also walked away with a friend with him and his family. I highly recommend Simon for any of your real estate needs! If we ever decide to sell he will definitely be our listing agent.
Sold a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $175K in Oklahoma City, OK.
I've lived all over the eastern half of the country so needless to say I've worked with many real estate folks. I think Simon and his team were the best I've worked with. They were QUICK TO RESPOND!!!!!. That is so important to me. So we were very pleased with our home sale and the primary reason was Simon Shingleton.
Bought a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $350K in Edmond, OK.
We relocated to Oklahoma City recently. We wanted to purchase a house before our move to avoid moving twice. In order to do so, I had to first find a real estate agent that we can trust. I wrote a letter with a few questions that were most relevant to me to the 3 top-rated realtors on Zillow. Simon was the first one to reply and with the most detailed answers. Therefore, we chose him as our realtor and we are happy that we made the right decision. I don’t want to say how great Simon is. I am just going to list a few things and you can draw your own conclusions.
1) After I contacted Simon, he promptly sent me a personalized website with the houses that fit our requirement. I looked through the houses and gave him a list of houses that we like. He didn’t just show the houses on the list. In stead, he gave me his honest opinions, discussed with me and told me which houses that he didn’t think are good choices and which house that I should have added to the list.
2) When he showed my husband the houses, he answered all my husband’s questions in detail and kept asking him whether he has more questions.
3) The house that we finally bought wasn’t on his list as it was above the price range that I told him. However, when I sent the information of the house to Simon, he was able to arrange the showing the next day. When we put the offer for the house, there was another potential buyer. Simon negotiated with the seller’s agent until 11 PM at night and texted me the positive outcome once our offer was accepted.
4) All the people that Simon recommended-Spencer (the home inspector), Gregg (the loan officer), Lisa and Dona (the title company) are great. The transaction was very smooth especially considering I wasn’t even in OKC at that time.
5) One of my husband’s colleagues had problem to sell her house. Simon gave her some practical advice. After following Simon’s advice, she sold her house very quickly.
6) We also had a problem in selling our old house. We didn’t have a seller’s agent as we were trying to sell to our colleague. However, our colleague made some last minute demands that made us uneasy. We were in a stressed out situation. We texted Simon 10 pm at night. Although it wasn’t his job to help us selling our house, Simon took the time to look through our contract and gave us his professional opinion. However, we didn’t follow his advice and chose to trust our colleague. Our colleague backed off from the contract at the last moment and left us to sell our house from thousands of miles away. We regret for not following his advice right away.
In summary, we recommend Simon to any potential home buyer/seller without any reservations. He is kind, honest, considerate and intelligent, and he does his very best to help his clients.
Simon Singleton is a true gem of a Realtor. The biggest—and perhaps the most crucial—reason we chose Simon as our Realtor for our recent home purchase was because he is incredibly knowledgeable about the Oklahoma City area. This was important to us since we are new to the area. He shared insightful information about areas which we were considering and was tremendously helpful in determining the neighborhoods we would like. During the entire process, he was professional yet personable, and ultimately responsible for us getting our dream house. Negotiations and communications with the sellers were hugely challenging and frustrating, but Simon’s experience, patience, and persistence paid off. We could not have purchased our house without him. We would highly recommend Simon to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.
Bought a Single Family home in 2013 in Edmond, OK.
Simon epitomizes customer satisfaction as he is extremely thorough and conscientious of the home buyer’s needs throughout the entire process. Furthermore, he took the time to alleviate any undue stress associated with a home purchase and went above and beyond to ensure the process was as smooth and pain free as possible. I absolutely recommend Simon and will go to him for any future real estate needs in Central Oklahoma.
Bought a Single Family home in 2012 for approximately $100K in Oklahoma City, OK.
This is my first home and Simon was able to walk me through the process very easily with his knowledge and great personality. He was able to accomodate times and dates for inspections. Simos was very friendly and was a great realtor. He always answered my questions and made this lifetime experience very enjoyable. He reffered me to a great mortagage lender who was extremely friendly and knowledgeble. Simon also reffered me to his personal inspection workers who came and took the time to explain their detailed report. I requested the sellers to give me an allowence for the backyard to be cleaned but they disagreed. Therefore, Simon took the tresponsibiy to get it done. I was very pleased with Simon and have reffered him to friends who are looking into buying a home.
Simon was an extremely helpful and knowledgable realtor and thru his networking able to sell our house very quickly! He is excellent at what he does and we would highly recommend him to anyone in the OKC area needing a realtor!