Areas of Specialization:
* Commercial Real Estate acquisition and disposition, to include REO, multi-family (MFR), medical/dental, industrial, hospitality, and retail.
* Intermediary and principal representation for investment groups and equity firms. Representing both private and institutional investors (foreign and domestic) for asset acquisition and disposition. Both capitalized and collateralized asset investments. From single private investors to private equity firms, REITs, small/mid-cap funds, etc.
* Proficiency and experience with purchase & sale and/or bidding protocols of most major institutional and regional lenders, N.A.s and F.S.B.s, government agencies, and REO auction/clearing houses.
* Document prep and review for single to complex/multiple-asset real estate purchases (LOI/POF, PSAs, NDAs, NCAs, MFAs, due diligence, environmental, etc.) and indentures/waterfalls for tranched asset purchases, etc.
* Non-performing note (NPN) acquisition and disposition. To include: Asset recovery, note renegotiation, foreclosure/eviction, rehab/repair coordination, and asset liquidation.
* Bulk REO investment (assistance with asset allocations from smaller regional banks/credit unions, PEFs, and REITs). REO investment properties from open-market, intermediary, private equity, or .gov sources. Facilitating small to mid-size portfolio acquisitions, primarily in "diamond state" locations. Working with state and local entities/.orgs for bulk acquisitions (non-profits, HUD NSP's, etc.).
* Luxury Residential Real Estate. Facilitating the purchase and sale of unique/specialty properties, corporate relocation, as well as assistance in coordinating custom home construction.
* Commercial and residential real estate consulting (asset valuation, risk management, income & expense analysis/pro-forma, discreet property/tenant/management assessment, and oversight, etc.).
* Conflict resolution and contract negotiation/mediation.