Arlene has sold over 1 billion dollars worth of real estate in Short Hills-Millburn since 2002. Arlene has received many industry accolades. Ranked #1 Agent in Millburn/Short Hills market for 8 years by GSMLS. #1 Agent in the National Company of Weichert, Realtors for 10 years-- meaning she is #1 out of approximately 18,000 agents! Arlene's 30 years of experience and expertise is simply unmatched.
Arlene will be your best advocate. She is a great negotiator. Will spend your time wisely, knows the market, and always works to protect your interests. Whether you are buying your first home or selling your home of 20 years, Arlene will be your trusted advisor.
You can reach me on my cell phone 201-306-1357 or email me at email@example.com.
- Licensed since 1984
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member Morth Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- Sold in excess of $1,000,000,000 consisting of over 1,000 homes.
- Named one of Top 100 in Real Estate by the Wall Street Journal in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012
-#1 Agent in Short Hills-Millburn, 2004-2009, 2011 and 2013
-#1 Agent Nationally for Weichert Realtors, 2002-2013
- NJ Circle of Excellence - Platinum Level - 2004-2010
- NJ State Million Dollar Sales Club - Platinum Level - 2002 - 2010 NJ Association of Realtors Distinguished sales Club
- Member prestigious Weichert President's Club
- Member Weichert Ambassador's Club
- Member Weichert Million Dollar Sales Club and Million Dollar Marketed Club
Areas of Expertise:
- Residential Listing/Sales Marketing Specialist
- Buyer's Specialist
- Rental and management of properties for transferees
- Leadership in technology integration and local advertising and marketing strategies
- Specializing in Essex, Morris and Union Counties
Education and Personal Background:
- Vassar College, 1978
- Short Hills resident since 1984
- Arlene worked at Bankers Trust & Merrill Lynch before becoming a realtor. Married and mother of 5- all children attended Millburn schools- Trish works for the Gonnella Team, and formerly worked for Disney in LA & has her Masters in Film Production from USC the Peter Stark Program. She graduated from Vassar College in 2003. Trish married Greg Russo July 31, 2009. Lauren was an 8th grade English teacher in the NYC Public School System in the Bronx with a Master's in Adolescent Education. She graduated from Middlebury College in 2005, where she met her husband, Brian Erb who is a teacher at Chatham High School in New Jersey -they were married July 12, 2008. Tommy is a Trader at KGS Alpha in NYC. He graduated from Amherst College in 2006. Tommy's wife, Lisa Rubinger is a Vice President at Deutsche Bank. Chris graduated from Colgate University 2010, works for the Gonnella Team and formerly worked for Saatchi & Saatchi. Bryan graduated from Washington University in Saint Louis, and works as a Trader for Guggenheim.
- We believe in giving back to the our community. We support these organizations: Education Foundation of Millburn-Short Hills, Jake's Ride, Valerie Fund, Junior League of Oranges and Short Hills, Cancer Care, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Papermill Playhouse, Millburn Sports Activity Foundation and Down the Block.
My Business Philosophy:
Dedicated to the utmost of superior quality in service and marketing residential properties in all price ranges including continued consultant/management advice for long term client relationships - extending beyond a single point of sale.
#1 Agent in the Entire Company for 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
#1 Agent in the Millburn/Short Hills Market for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009, 2011, and 2013.