After graduating from Pattonville High School in 1994, I attended Florissant Community College and U.M.S.L. in 1994-1996.
My real estate career started in 1996 with Coldwell Banker. In 1997 while with Garner Real Estate I specialized in HUD homes. I bought and sold many for myself and represented buyers purchasing HUD homes in St. Louis City / St. Louis County (mainly North County) / St. Charles City and County.
From 1999-2002 I was licensed with Gundaker which merged with Coldwell Banker Gundaker. In 2002 I transferred to Prudential Select and was with them until 2004 when I found my current home with RE/MAX.
Started working and specializing in Short Sales and REO listings in 2007.
Have been heavily involved with local organizations and received many awards:
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Saint Louis Baord of Realtors
- Memeber of Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member of USRES, RES.NET, Equator, REOCONNEX, SAMREO, Absolute REO, - Foreclosure Specialist Web Sites / Asset Management
- Lifetime Member of Multi-Million Dollar Club
- RE/MAX 100% Club 2005-2006, 2009
- RE/MAX Executive Club 2007-2008
- Certified Distress Property Expert Affiliation
- Equator REO/Short Sale Platinum Certified
My husband, Dr. Brent Palmer, and I live in Chesterfield with our five children. We enjoy playing with our children and the local parks and our gym.
Just recently myself and 2 other agents decided that working together we could help more people. In April of 2009 we joined forces along with a internet marketing professional to create a real estate team that compliments each other.
If you would like to send me a comment or question, here is my private contact form
14323 S. Outer Forty
Town and Country, MO 63017
Direct Office 314-720-2708