Thomas Henthorne has lived in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1993 and has been successfully buying, selling and remodeling homes in Marin and Sonoma County for the past 18 years. Since starting his career in real estate, he has consistently been ranked among the top producing Realtors® in the North Bay region. Along with a strong background in marketing, Thomas also brings his passion and experience in home renovations, interior design and landscape design to his real estate career.
Thomas has a true sense of what is important to clients when it comes to working with a real estate professional. His approach is simple. He listens carefully to his clients and addresses their specific needs and concerns in a professional, low pressure manner. He offers an enthusiastic and positive attitude, timely and honest communication and complete and thorough follow-through. By combining his strong business sense, market knowledge, unsurpassed customer service and tireless work ethic, he provides his clients with a truly exceptional experience.
Thomas is dedicated to working hard for his clients and helping them realize their real estate dreams and goals. He has strong relationships with mortgage brokers, home inspectors and an array of home improvement professionals. He treats every transaction as if it were his own home sale or purchase and continually strives to exceed his clients' expectations.
* Landscape Design and Project Management - 8 years, Featured in Sunset Magazine and HGTV's Curb Appeal
* Retail Marketing - Levi Strauss & Co. - 10 years
* U.S. Peace Corps Volunteer - Small Business Development, Togo West Africa - 3 years
* Engineering Consultant - First American Corporation - 3 years
Areas of Expertise
* Buyer Representative
* Seller Representative
* Interior Design/Staging Landscape Design/Curb Appeal
Education and Training
* Auburn University, Auburn Alabama- B.S. Engineering
* U.C. Berkeley Garden Design Program