Access Gentle Moving is owned and operated by Todd Brenden, a native of the beautiful North West. Todd's innovations in equipment design and organization, strength and endurance has successfully handled and completed the most challenging shipment relocations, resulting in Access Gentle Moving widely being considered the "go-to" company for complex moving requirements, extreme situations, and projects of the largest scope (over 100,000 lbs).
Access Gentle Moving is the primary mover for over 3,600 corporations and more than 4,000 residential clients. Clients include the Bellevue Art Museum, WA. Dept. of Health, Washington State University, Washington State Patrol, Washington Department of Transportation, Safeway Corp., Paccar, Microsoft, Boeing, WA Dept. of Licensing, Washington Department of Employment Security plus thousands more local, interstate and international relocations.
Moving Beyond Expectations
Todd utilized his skills to hit the target of "Moving Beyond Expectations." Founded in 1990, Access Gentle Moving Corp., brings applied safety, skill and efficiency to every relocation performed. Thousands of home and business families have been professionally relocated by Todd and Access Gentle Moving, and Todd has has built the most satisfied client data base in the Greater Puget Sound area!
We use cutting edge technology and the most modern equipment. Our specialties include professional packing and crating, international transport, safe and vault moving, piano moving, local and interstate freight, household tonnage inventory, tariffs and paperwork. Regarded by our competition and clients as one of the top movers in Washington state, the integrity and reliability we bring to the table unmatched.
Relocation Industry Experience:
- Professional Packer- since 1977
- Piano moving expert- since 1977
- Project coordinator (van foreman) since 1978
- Warehouse manager- since 1978
- CDL local and interstate- since 1982
- Sales manager/Rep.- since 1988
- Dispatch/operations manager- since 1990
- Marketing Director- since 1990
- Household Goods Carrier (UTC: 11859, DOT: 1370158)- since 1990
Education & Achievements:
- Washington State Carrier Representative (WUTC) 1990 – present
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce Ambassador 2007 – 2008
- Washington Real Estate licensed agent 1988 – present
- Lake Washington Vocational Tech 1988 – 1989
- Dale Carnegie Graduate/Book Award Graduate Assistant status 1988
- Highline College Tech Drawing 1988
- Allied Van Foreman certification (Seattle) 1986
- Renton Vocational Tech 1984-1989
- High School Diploma (Liberty High School) 1979
Todd resides near Issaquah, Washington with his wife, son and daughter. In his spare time, Todd relaxes with hiking, reading, biking, guitar, strength training, and motorcycle riding.