Profile picture for Trisha Heckendorn

Trisha Heckendorn

Zillow All Star

The All-Star badge is given to top contributors of the Zillow community. These are active Zillow users who share their real estate knowledge and help others by contributing high-quality content. The more and better the contributions, the more likely an award will be granted. Users' contributions can be seen in their profiles.


Real estate agent (12 years experience)

3 Recent Sales (last 12 months)

Listing Agent,


  • (3 Contributions,
  • 0 Best Answers,
  • 0 Helpful)

Contributions are sorted newest to oldest.

My house could be sold for $ 400,000 in California and...


Depending on your age and amount of equity you have, you could  possibly get a reverse mortgage. I am not sure how that would work if you are behind on payments. I know a good lender that does them. Contact me if you would like her information or talk to someone who does reverse mortgages to see if it is an option.

I am still looking for a buyers agent in Southern California to buy my first investement property.


What kind of return are you looking for? Are you ok with something that needs a little work?  You can find something in Riverside or San Bernardino County. I have recently helped buyers purchase and rent the following $86,000 condo = rents for $1050 , house $145,000 rents for $1350. Please email me at [contact info removed by moderator] if you would like me to send you properties like this.