CBR Certified Buyers' Representative
NAR National Association of Realtors
NYSAR New York State Association of Realtors
GRAR Greater Rochester Association of Realtors
As a Rochester native I have lived in several large cities around the country.
I spent many years as flight attendant with a major airline moving several times.
Rochester area is and always has been home.
I retired from the airlines.
On retirement I decided to move back to the Rochester NY area, as at the time I was living in SC. I gave up the sun for snow and rain!
I practice Real Estate full-time.
I have tried the larger real estate company's and I found my home working with Platinum Properties.
We have a Top Notch team and team environment.
You may be looking to buy your first home or looking to down size from you current home. I can assist with all aspects of you real estate needs.
Ask me how to put more money in your pocket with the Hassle Free Listing, exclusively from Platinum Properties.What Are Some Benefits of Using a Buyer Agent?
When a relationship is created between the purchaser and the real estate agent, the agent must work in the buyer client's best interest at all times, thereby providing purchasers with the same level of representation traditionally given only to the seller. Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive from having your own personal representative when seeking to purchase property:
1. Confidentiality. I as the agent you hire to represent you I will not disclose confidential information regarding motivation, price and terms, or anything else of a personal nature to the seller or seller's agent without your permission to do so.
2. Loyalty. I as your buyer's agent must work in your the buyer's best interest at all times, even if it is not in my personal best interest to do so. This means that I will virtually do for you what I would do for myself in the transaction.
3. Full disclosure. As your agent you hire to represent you I will fully disclose any information gained from the seller or the seller's agent that could be used by you in the transaction. In addition, I as your buyer's agent will undertake a level of diligence and discovery that will give you the necessary information to make an informed decision as to the property you wish to purchase.
4. I the buyer's agent will search for all available properties for sale by owner, unlisted properties, new construction, foreclosures, and others and will not limit my showings to properties I have listed. A listing agent's job is to move the inventory of their seller clients. As a buyer's agent's my job is to locate satisfactory properties for you my client. Any limitations on this search will be documented in the buyer agency agreement.
5. I as your buyer's agent will go through the properties with you, I will assist you with analyzing the properties and determining their strengths and weaknesses, allowing you to make informed comparisons. A lifestyle analysis will be performed to determine whether or not the property would suit your particular needs.
6. As the agent you hire to represent you in the transaction I will do a market analysis on the chosen property and will provide you with an offering range for that particular property. I will then set a negotiating strategy for you to assist you in acquiring the property at the lowest price and best terms possible for your situation.
7. I as the buyer's agent will complete an offer to purchase that is "buyer friendly" and contains the contingencies and protective clauses you need
These are just a few of the benefits you will received from having me as your own personal buyer agent when purchasing. Considering that the majority of buyer agents are paid through the transaction or by the seller's agent, doesn't it just make good sense that you have the representation you deserve?