As one of Coldwell Banker's top producers, I succeed at giving exceptional service to both buyers and sellers in the Albuquerque Metro area. After graduating from University of New Mexico where I received a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, I received my NM Real Estate Broker's license. Since then, I have helped hundreds of people achieve their goals through the purchase and sale of quality real estate. My knowledge of the national and local real estate markets allows me to educate my clients and advise them regarding the best decisions possible.
Certifications and Recognitions
- 3rd Place Assisted Producer, Paseo Office - 2012
- 3rd Place Assisted Producer, Paseo Office - 2011
- 3rd Place Assisted Producer, Paseo Office - 2010
- 1st Place Assisted Producer, Paseo Office - 2009
- 2nd Place Top Assisted Producer, Paseo Office - 2008
- 2nd Place Top Individual, Paseo Office - 2005, 2006, 2008
- 2nd Place Rookie, Coldwell Banker Legacy - 2005
- 1st Place Rookie, Paseo Office - 2005
- Top 3% of Coldwell Banker Legacy Agents
- Top 5% of Coldwell Banker International Agents
- International Diamond Society - 2005 to 2011
- CDRS (certified default resolution specialist)
When it comes to the transaction itself, my team and I make sure the process is comfortable and informative. In addition, today's technology allows me to conduct paperless transactions and bring my clients the best marketing and searching tools available to aid in either the purchase or sale of their home.
I consider this community an excellent place to reside and would love to share with you my enthusiasm for the many neighborhoods that encompass it. I pride myself on providing exceptional service and look forward to developing a long-term relationship with you. Please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions, concerns, or for any real estate advice.