* In addition to you, both Life's & the REALTOR Code of Ethics matter to me when working together.
* I'm blessed to be a MULTI-MILLION Dollar Producer in the DMV
* Honored Member of the RE/MAX 100% Club since 2012
* Direct RE/MAX Recruit 11/11/11.
* CEO and Founder of Ariana & Associates
* Quoted in Washington Post Real Estate Article 3x
* Nationally Featured & Quoted in a MSN Real Estate Article, AOL Real Estate and Inman News 2x
* HGTV Bang for Your Buck Candidate & My First Place
* Selected as Featured Blogger Countless Times on REALTOR.com Blog Advice Section
* Requested as guest blogger on local Real Estate Database, MRIS.
* Top Placement on Search Engines- 1st Place & 1st Page on Google, Yahoo & Bing
* Developed Courses & Trained Real Estate Brokers & Agents on Real Estate & Technology
* Aggressive on line marketing plan to get your home sold
* Representing Sellers, Buyers in the DMV
* Experienced in Real Estate, Mortgage Lending & Internet Marketing
* Certified for Short Sales & Foreclosures (CDPE / SFR)
Ariana Loucas attended University of Maryland, University College where in 2004 she took the Real Estate Licensing course as part of her Legal and Business Management studies.
In 2005 Ariana decided to enter into the Financial Lending arena. Since buying a home in most cases cannot be done without lender financing, having expertise in lending only made Ariana a stronger REALTOR with far more knowledge than most Agents have in the Real Estate industry when it comes to the lending side. With lending expertise, Ariana is able to help in knowing the true solid approvals submitted with offers to buy your house, over those not worth considering. Further, if you're looking to buy a home, and concerned about the offer price, and how it will impact your monthly mortgage, many REALTORS would have to locate and speak with your loan officer to provide you with the figure. Since Ariana is experienced with the mortgage side, she is able to calculate the monthly mortgage for you, not having to delay the process of your offer because of trying to first locate your loan officer. Since many homes are receiving multiple offers at one time, beating other buyers to the finish line is key, and using a REALTOR that can help answer mortgage questions as you complete your offer accelerates the process for your offer being submitted to the seller for acceptance ahead of the others.
Ariana Loucas has also had the honor of working as the Regional Director and Internet Marketing Consultant with REALTOR.com, the official site of the National Association of REALTORS, where she met with the owners of large Real Estate franchises across 6 states. This experience has allowed Ariana to have access to the results of important Consumer Studies done in the Real Estate arena, showing what truly attracts buyers to homes for sale, and to the REALTORS sellers decide to use.
This marketing background has given Ariana an edge over other REALTORS still trying to learn what avenues to use to effectively market your home. Marketing is about quality, not quantity. Having first hand knowledge of independent rankings done of Real Estate Websites, Ariana knows the most used website, with the most traffic to view your home is REALTOR.com and she invest heavily in her marketing there, to provide your home with the most exposure when you select Ariana to list and market your house.
Further, with her background in real estate marketing and technology, Ariana developed and teaches a course to Real Estate Agents and Brokers in the MD, VA, & DC areas. The real estate course focuses on marketing themselves, and most importantly your home on the internet to generate the most interest from potential home buyers.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home, and want to use a REALTOR with morals, honesty,real estate, lending, and a true real estate marketing background please contact Ariana Loucas. Servicing:
Anne Arundel County,
Prince Georges County,