Dan Bennett brings a myriad of life experiences to his real estate career. Like so many of us here, and those coming to western North Carolina, Dan came for the great mountain quality of life. Before coming to Asheville, Dan's work in Parks & Outdoor Recreation has taken him to a variety of places, from Alaska to the Florida Keys, and many places in-between.
Rock solid professional skills, attention to detail, his patient, conscientious nature and love of Asheville all have contributed to his successful real estate career.
On the job, Dan's holistic approach keeps him at the front of the pack :
- One of the first ECO-Certified Brokers in the country
- Member of the Western North Carolina Green Building Council
- Residential Construction Certified
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
- Fulfilled education reqirements for NC Appraiser
- B.A., Geography, University of Cincinnati
Ever the outdoor enthusiast, he is an avid cyclist (road and MTB), hiker, bird-watcher, and paddler. At home, he and his wife (a Wildlife Biologist) enjoy photography, creative cooking, home-brewing, and never-ending DIY home improvement .
Dan appreciates the perspective his background has given him. He'd be the first to tell you there is truly nowhere else he would rather be than Asheville, and it gives him great pleasure helping others "find their way home."