The All-Star badge is given to top contributors of the Zillow community. These are active Zillow users who share their real estate knowledge and help others by contributing high-quality content. The more and better the contributions, the more likely an award will be granted. Users' contributions can be seen in their profiles.
Sold a home in 2013 in Pletchers Corners, Niagara, NY 14305.
1. We wanted to list two homes
2. We called Bruce and he returned the call immediately
3. Very Kind & Friendly and a Proper Businessman
4. He evaluated the property and gave suggestion
5. We FOLLOWED HIS SUGGESTIONS!
6. Both homes Sold! One of the homes sold the first day with the second couple that walked through!!!!!!!
7. My neighbor became concerned since her home went up for sale by someone else. Her home sat for many months, both of mine sold!!!! She called me I let her know how Happy I was with Bruce. She consulted with Bruce he gave her a Suggestion she followed up and her house sold immediately!!!
8. We are so Happy with Bruce Andrews! We would recommend him to Everyone!!!
THANK YOU BRUCE!!!!!
We've known Bruce for over 20 years and have purchased and sold all our Real Estate through him. He is a consummate professional that truly knows the entire realm of the Real Estate industry. You will not find a more honest, fair dealing broker anywhere. I would highly recommend him to anyone that's either buying or selling their home.
Sold a home in 2012 in Lewiston, Town of Lewiston, NY 14092.
From our first meeting with Bruce, we found him to be straightforward and a creative problem solver. Without comparable, local prices to evaluate our older, well preserved hme, Bruce was able to arrive at an asking price that reflected both our own value of the property and the value we could expect from others. Nearly 100% of those who viewd our property found the price to reflect its value. In the end, we sold for a price that pleased both us and our buyers.
Bruce is knowledgeable and responsive, commanding every step of our selling process with seeming ease and a depth of knowledge about real estate, especially local real estate. Intiially a stranger to us, Bruce is now considered by us to be a friend.
Sold a Single Family home in 2010 for approximately $200K in Niagara Falls, NY.
Bruce is a great agent. He is extremely professional and very knowledgeable about the area and real estate. He kept us updated on how the negotiations were going during the sale of our home. Also, Bruce, on short notice, took me to see several properties for a potential second home. When we are ready to purchase the second home we will be calling Bruce. I would highly recommend Bruce!
Sold a Single Family home in 2008 in Lewiston, NY.
I have had the pleasure of working with Bruce through three real estate transactions. His way of treating his clients like family was a huge plus in a very nerve racking time for us. His knowledge of the real estate world and professionalism allowed us to relax and know that we would achieve our goals. His honesty and high standard of service make him a stand alone agent in the real estate business. I highly recommend him as your next agent.