Profile picture for bethrahrig

bethrahrig

Advice

  • (541 Contributions,
  • 0 Best Answers,
  • 57 Helpful)

Contributions are sorted newest to oldest.

Selling withdrawls

Response

We just had renter's bring in their deposit to the property manager on Friday.  They'll move in on Oct 18th.  They want to buy it, but have to wait for a year while they pay off some medical bills.    I just "delisted" it off of Zillow. Mc, I suggest you invite those new neighbors over for a big bar-b-que and bonfire. Then after it's all over, don't clean anything up until the next afternoon!

  (0)
How to respond to a strong, but contingent offer

Response

I'd take it, and add a kickout clause.  That way, if a better offer does come along, the first people have 24-48 hours to either drop the contingency or improve their offer.

  (0)
Finally! an offer!

Response

The worst part I think is that everytime, we've given what the buyer wanted, and still didn't close.  Heck, I don't even mind paying the second lein if I could get out from under the primary. I plan on contacting the primary next week, what sucks, is, it's not like we didn't try.

  (0)
Finally! an offer!

Response

Well, we didn't close.  Since the buyer agent went back to the guy on Aug 12th and got the $340,000 price, we never got the contract sent to us to sign.   We found out the guy and his internet girlfriend have broke up, so he's not buying.  We're so pissed. We wanted to sign at $335 and work out the realtor fees and we would have sold.  But, since the buyer agent went back to the guy, we lost it all. After 2.5 years of this we're tired. Since we already own another home, what happens if we just stop paying?  We have a HELOC of about $45,000 that we used as part of a down payment on our new house.  What if we continued to pay on that and not the primary?

  (0)
Please pray for us....

Response

McKylie, I'm so sorry, I have no idea what to say, except that I feel for your. 

  (0)
Throw back style

Response

I've bought them for DH at J.C.Penney.  Well, the spring type anyway. linky 

  (0)
Finally! an offer!

Response

I truely appreciate all the good thoughts sent my way!  I'll be glad when this 4000sqft gorilla is off my back.  LOL!

  (0)
Finally! an offer!

Response

I got a call from my agent today.  The guy came up to $340,000.  The agents will dicker around with whatever the difference is.  She faxed him the contract today so he can sign it and send it back.  He wants to close in 3 weeks. I've also contacted the property management guy and talked to him for a few minutes.  I told him what was going and that I would keep him posted.

  (0)
If you want to sell your house,

Response

I was thinking you can use the steam setting on your iron as well.  I'm sure I read that some where.....

  (0)
Finally! an offer!

Response

Not much so far, he's thinking about it.  Apparently this guy travels a lot and is hard to get in contact with.  He hasn't asked for his $5000 good faith deposit back, so that's a plus.  I've let my agent know that if we do not have something firm by Monday, we will go ahead and list with a property management guy who also sells real estate.  Our contract with our agent expired on 8/2.

  (0)