My Mission:More Less
My mission is to listen to my clients and do my best to meet their needs, wants, and desires in today’s market with service that can be trusted.
My Goals:Build Professional Relationships that Stand the Test of TimeBe There, Be Informed, Be ProactiveListen and Act on what I know to benefit my clients interestsCommunicate effectively with clients, agents, and othersFollow Through
Benefits of Using Brian SolinskyProfessionalism in all circumstancesAs much information possible to make informed decisionsSomeone to listen to your concerns and do something about themStrong negotiator on your side
How I Work:Build RelationshipIntegrity - honesty, what I say is what I do
- honor Agency Law & Ethical StandardsCommunication - Listen, Speak, DiscussResearch Information - on-going & accurate
- find, decipher, presentOrganization - keep on track
- avg. process has 150 papers/100 callsContinued Support - even after closingConfidence - worry free referrals to friends
Who Is Brian Solinsky?:Family Man - wife and two kidsGraduate of Gonzaga University - teaching degreeGraduate of City University
- M.A. degree in educational technologyMember of NAR, WAR, TPCAR, NWMLS, KWFormer Teacher and Coach
- skilled in dealing with peopleDedicatedFocusedOrganizedDetail ConsciousPassion for SuccessQuality ListenerCommunicatorNegotiatorCommitted to ServiceYour REALTOR® for Life!
Call Brian Solinsky to set up an appointment today!