Taking the guesswork out of Purchasing a home!
Let me help you find a home….
Whatever your reasons for buying, know that finding the right home, in the perfect neighborhood and at a cost that is within your budget is no small task. That is why more buyers enlist the help of a full-service real estate agent.
The benefits of working with me are:
· I know the local market and can quickly narrow down to a few areas where you are likely to find your home at the price you want.
· I can save you time by doing a lot of the legwork. By knowing your needs, I can eliminate homes that do not match your criteria.
· I will make appointments, preview homes with you and help you determine the pros and cons of each home.
· I can help you maximize online home search tools available to you on our industry-leading website Windermere.com.
· I can provide information and make appointments to see almost any property listed for sale. A home does not have to be listed by a Windermere agent in order for me to get detailed information or an appointment to view.
Once you find a home you want to buy, I will guide you through the negotiation, legalities and the details of purchasing a home.
Just a little bit about me.....
With more than 25 years of real estate experience, Carrie DeBuys is one of the Seattle area's most trusted agents. Known for her high energy, enthusiasm, and personal integrity, she possesses a unique combination of skills that have earned her a sterling reputation among both clients and peers. A true hands-on professional, Carrie is particularly skilled at both marketing and negotiations. She has a unique ability to visualize the potential of a property, whether in development or renovation stages. Knowledgeable and insightful, she is well prepared to assist clients in the important decision-making process that buying or selling a home entails. Carrie's sharp business savvy and tireless work ethic are the hallmarks of her professionalism, and her many assets as a Realtor® have fostered a continually growing base of repeat and referral clientele.
Her familiarity with Seattle condominium projects includes her involvement as the listing agent for several high-end projects such as Harvard & Highland, The Sanctuary, Equinox in Eastlake, The Bravern Signature Residences, One Lincoln Tower, Four Seasons Private Residences – to name a few . Carrie's background in the sales and marketing of these luxury condominium projects prepared her for the fast-moving, competitive negotiations of Seattle real estate. "I understand the critical value of every dollar for my clients and I continually represent their best interests during the transaction. I treat their investment as seriously as I would treat my own. My goal is to get my clients the maximum proceeds from the sale of their property and the best value on a new home." She has worked with a variety of clientele including CEOs, entrepreneurs, families, and investors.
A 20-year resident of Seattle with enormous local expertise, Carrie understands the nuances and charms of downtown living. She keeps a pulse on the current inventory and a careful watch on market trends that can benefit the sellers and buyers she represents.
I love being a real estate agent, and it shows!