With over 15 years experience as a residential real estate agent / owner of Revealty, I have experienced the highs and lows in the real estate market for Central Ohio. It goes without saying, today's market is much more dynamic and challenging compared to years past. As technology transforms the way the Realtors do business, keeping up with the latest trends is extremely important. My philosophy in real estate is to always put the client's best interest as the top priority, not the commission.What I am about:
Buying a home is a monumental event in your life and you want to choose your agent carefully, rather than just ending up with someone. Most people have trust issues with agents as they are kept in the dark wondering what is really going on with their transaction. By revealing all the details, (good and bad) I am able to have a working relationship with clients that is more of a partnership. This no non-sense approach to buying and selling real estate allows clients to feel educated and informed and eliminates the sales tatics. There is no "one size fits all" approach to selling real estate. Every transaction and situation is unique, so knowing when to push and when to back off is extremely important.
- over 15 years experience in residential real estate in Central Ohio
- handled hundreds of transactions as a agent / owner of Revealty
- rehabbed and sold new and existing investment properties
- served as Chairman of the Grievance and Professional Standards Committees at the Columbus Board of Realtors.
- tips on buying and selling new and existing homes,
- investment properties
- how to negotiate the best deal
- choosing a builder, floor plans, architects, land
- financing, mortgages, insurance and home loan tips