Real Estate Professional
Ratings & Reviews
02/28/2013 - user9302154
Listed, but didn't sell my Single Family home in 2011 in Benson, AZ.
Response from Curt on 03/08/2013
Our deepest apologies that we were not able to sell your home in Benson, nor drive the distance to show it. perhaps in hindsight finding a local agent would have best served your needs It is not standard practice to list any of our homes more than a year. Again, our apologies for your dissatisfaction -- we wish you well -- The Stinson team
02/28/2013 - user2250049
Listed, but didn't sell my Single Family home in 2011 in Rita Ranch, Tucson, AZ.
Response from Curt on 03/05/2013
Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We deeply regret that we were not able to obtain approval from the bank to accept the offer(s)s received on your home. Oftentimes, the homes are in such a poor financial state , that it is more advantageous for the lien holder(s) to take the property back rather than sell it for such a substantial loss. In addition, buyers may elect to cancel through the process. We wish you great success in your future Sincerely, the Stinson Team
About Curt Stinson
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
The Stinson Team - Where "Clients" Come First!
- 16 Years Experience With Over 1000 Transactions
- Most Dynamic Team in Tucson - Experts at Closing!
- 2009 Double Diamond Award - Realty Executives International
- 2007 Double Diamond Award - Realty Executives International
- 2005 Pinnacle Award - Realty Executives International
- #1 Real Estate Team 2005 - Tucson Association of Realtors
- #1 Agent Realty Executives Southern Arizona 2005
Specialties & Service Areas