It may be best to wait, but it could be helpful to talk with fellow investors in the same niche as you and see what they did, and what worked for them.
You would be very close to being able to obtain a conventional loan, if you can wait a few months and bump your score closer to 700 you should have no problems.
Zestimate prices are not, the list prices shown are what the sellers are asking for the property. Information on the site may be outdated however, as sometimes the list price will change.
Your realtor should take care of that. If you are selling FSBO then I would call Zillow directly.
Short answer is you do not have to, but it will probably help.
Typically a good offer comes in a 95% of the listing price. So in this case 331k would be a good offer to the seller (In most cases). However this is not always true, I would tend to believe that you will still receive a counter offer but will not be able to close until you get to 315k-320k.
Privacy, bigger yards, safer for kids/pets if off of the street.
I can do the work of researching and finding a good agent for you in the area. Give me a call at [Removed by Zillow Moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.] if you want help.
Something like 75% of people who list FSBO end up listing with a realtor in the end to get the house sold, another portion of them just don't end up selling their home, and another portion end up selling their home, but have liabilities occur throughout the process. Selling FSBO is excellent to save money if done right, it is just that a very small percentage of FSBO sellers end up successful.
It is best to get a preapproval letter from your bank so that you know how much you can get on a loan to buy a home, you will also need this prior to writing an offer anyway. But it would not be wise to obtain the actual loan before purchasing.