Debbie is a native of Little Rock and has an excellent knowledge of it's schools, neighborhoods, churches, and businesses.
Debbie attended the University of Arkansas. She holds a BA in Advertising/Marketing and has been a sales professional since 1994. She is a member of Immanuel Baptist Church in Little Rock and The Junior League of Little Rock. She and her husband, Michael have two children.
Debbie's enthusiastic, energetic and hard-working attitude will make your home buying and selling experience go smoothly and most importantly - fun!
What does it mean to choose the right Real Estate Agent and Company? Getting your house SOLD or finding the right one.
- Life-long resident in Little Rock, extensive knowledge of the area.
- I can show you every listing available at no cost to you!
- I will give you my promise that your transaction will be handled professionally from offer to closing.
- I would love to help you find the perfect home!
- Complete market analysis of your home's value in today's market.
- I will inform you on how to prepare your home so that it can command the highest price.
- Exposure to over 900 Realtors and the 35 top professionals in my office, all with qualified buyers.
- You will benefit from the attention your property received from being listed with the #1 sales volume company.
- Coordination of showing and tours of your home to minimize inconvenience to you.
- JJCO Awards 2014-2005 - Currently JJCO Top 5
- Arkansas Business 2013 Top Residential Real Estate Agents - 6th in Arkansas
- America's Best Real Estate Agents 2014 - Realtrends.com
- Award of Excellence – Double Diamond 2014 & 2013, Diamond 2012-2006, Platinum 2005
- Leading Real Estate Co. of the World 2012 Silver Premier Club Member & 2013 Conference Speaker
- Voted Soiree Best Real Estate Agents 2014- 2010; Voted Soriee Women to Watch 2011
- Little Rock Family Magazine - Mom's on the Move 2012
- Full-time Realtor with BA in Advertising/Marketing from U of A and a sales professional since 1994.
- Full-time Relocation Department and Closing Department
- GRI (Graduate of the Realtors Institute) designation
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist). Attended CRS Convention, 2007.
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Arkansas Association of Realtors, Little Rock Realtors Association, National Association of Certified Residential Specialist, Arkansas Chapter of Certified Residential Specialist.
- Native of Little Rock with excellent knowledge of its schools, neighborhoods, churches, and businesses
- Mother of two children in Junior High
- Member of Immanuel Baptist Church in Little Rock
- Sustainer of Little Rock Junior League
- 20th Century Club Member
- Board Member of Camp Aldersgate
- Served on fundraising committees for American Heart Association, LRCA and Juvenile Diabetes
- Enthusiastic, energetic and hard-working attitude!