Profile picture for Dolores Person

Dolores Person's Advice

Contributions are sorted newest to oldest.

  • 1 Contributions
  • 0 Best Answers
  • 1 Helpful

Dolores Person wrote:

how can I back out now?

Get an attorney to review all the documents immediately. You may also want to contact the broker/office manager and ask for their help.  In many cases when buying a foreclosure the bank has disclosure forms that indemnify them from any liability. BE VERY CAREFUL- in 3rd party sales or foreclosures. If you are interested in buying distrssed properties pick an agent that has a LMC or Loss Minigation Certification, like a certified buyers agent, there is additional training to qualify agents to sell foreclosed or pre-foreclosure property.When in doubt, always get an inspection and always use an attorney.
April 10 2009