Gretchen and her husband Alan specialize in the following areas:
1. Planned golf communities such as Santaluz (where they are residents), The Crosby, Stoneridge, The Bridges, Rancho Bernardo, Oaks North, La Costa and other North County Communities offering views of golf courses and various memberships to clubs.
2. Luxury Home Communities in Poway, Rancho Santa Fe, Santaluz, The Crosby, The Lakes and Carmel Valley.
3. Active or retired military clients. Both Gretchen and her husbad had careers as officers in both the Army and Navy. They welcome working with military people and contribute on each sale to The Wounded Warrior Foundation.
4. Planned commsunities with "walk to schools" such as Del Sur, 4S Ranch and Carmel Valley.
5. Retirees seeking value in North San Diego County including Bonsal and Fallbrook for those seeking some land, views and a near perfect climate. Rancho Bernardo is another favorite area for retirees!
6. Clients seeking information on the highly rated schools districts such as Carmel Valley, Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe and Poway Unified.
7. Value is always key to us so we focus on homes where we can validate past closed sales to dictate current asking prices!
Just read what some recent clients had to say:
"Robert and I were thrilled to have purchased our new home via the efforts of the Pagnotta Team, Gretchen and Alan! They are such professionals in every way and pay SOmuch attention to DETAIL! I would never have picked up on the many items that Alan found for a follow-on punch list of repairs! He really knows what to look for! And Gretchen must spend all her free time learning rules and regulations of California real estate law!!! She understand every document we were expected to sign and I trusted her to the extent that I did not have to study each myself!!! They were right there with us through the search process, finding every possible listing we MIGHT consider and knowing enough to eliminate those that did not suit our expectations! We cannot say enough about their teamwork and partnership with each client. We look forward to an on-going relationship with other real estate needs in the future." RLN in 92127
Hi Gretchen, Thanks for selling our home. We appreciate all your efforts and enjoyed working with you and Alan. We are sending a testimonial on our experience with working with you and Alan. I'd like to thank Gretchen and Alan for their real estate professionalism and expertise in marketing and selling our home, especially in this difficult market.We were anxious to move to our ranch and had our home listed previously for three years. When we listed our home with Gretchen and Alan, they sold it within six months. They truly know and understand our community and how to market it. We highly recommend Gretchen and Alan for anyone wanting to buy or sell their property. Thanks again for all your efforts. It was a pleasure working with you both.Don and Katie Bloom
I want to thank you for helping me sell my house in Del Sur. I know this house would not have been sold if it weren't for your proactive and consistent efforts to ensure the house was in the best condition as possible for showings. You went WELL above and beyond all expectations, and dealt with issues unrelated to the sale, in order to ensure the sale closed. I haven't seen an agent with as much drive and determination as you and I will gladly recommend you to all my friends. You are an outstanding agent and I truly appreciate everything you have done for me. TTrupp,
We have many more just ask!
Contact Gretchen today; GBPagnotta@gmail.com or 760-715-0478