Having negotiated residential and commercial contracts over 20 years qualifies Keith Hebert as one of the most highly successful Realtors in Kingwood, Humble and Atascocita area.More Less
One of the greatest benefits of using a skilled negotiator is their ability to negotiate a win-win contract. A win-win contract is one in which the buyers needs are met and the seller gets the money they want...it's Keith's specialty.
Keith lives in Kingwood Texas and has lived in the Houston Metro Area for most of the time since 1976. Prior to real estate Keith served as VP/COO of a New York Based NASDAQ Restaurant Company. Keith enjoys fishing, cooking and volunteering at the school of his youngest child, age 14. His middle daughter recently gave birth to Grandchild #3. Keith's oldest son is an Iraq War Veteran with the US Army and currently serves as an Active Reservist. The unit is scheduled to leave for Afghanistan in Feb 2013. And his oldest daughter is a teacher in Goddard, Kansas. Keith has 3 grandchildren and one on the way!
If you are selling your home, after meeting with you I will understand what is important to you & build a marketing plan to suit your needs. Maybe:
· Negotiating the best financial deal is important to you
· You need to sell as quickly as possible or you have a specific deadline
· Keeping the stress level low is important to you
· You are away & need extra help with maintenance
· It is all of the above and more
If I can't meet your needs, I will tell you. If I can meet your needs, I will promise to honor them with a guaranteed service pledge that I will do so.
If you are buying a home, after meeting with you I will understand what is important to you & build a plan of attack to meet your needs. Maybe:
· You want me to negotiate the best price possible
· You need to find a home quickly
· You need a home to suit specific criteria
· You don't know what you need & want my advice
· You are new to the area & need an extra level of service to include lodging, transportation, and guidance on the best restaurants in town!
· It is all of the above & more.
I am a tireless researcher, and whether you are buying or selling, I will be well informed on trends in the market and will help you capitalize on those trends. Negotiation is a key component of any major sale or purchase. Real Estate is the largest & most important purchase most people will ever make, and negotiation is my greatest strength. Whether the negotiation involves price, time, risk, fear, aggression, emotions, the swing set in the back yard, and more - I will understand your needs and conduct negotiations that produce the best value for you and your needs.
Thank you for your time & consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.