* Jim is an award-Winning Agent with Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors, earning the Leading Edge Society and President's Circle Awards, based on Sales Production, and ranking in the Top 6% of all Prudential Agents in the United States.More Less
* Areas Covered: Ardmore, Bala Cynwyd, Belmont Hills, Berwyn, Broomall, Bryn Mawr, Chesterbrook, Chester Springs, Conshohocken, Devon, Downingtown, Drexel Hill, Edgmont, Exton, Frazer, Gladwyne, Glen Mills, Haverford, Havertown, Holmes, Kennett Square, King of Prussia, Kirklyn, Lafayette Hill, Lansdowne, Lawrence Park, Lionville, Llanerch, Lower Merion, Main Line, Malvern, Manoa, Merion Golf Manor, Merion, Merion Station, Narberth, Nether Providence, Newtown Square, Norwood, Paoli, Penn Valley, Penn Wynne, Phoenixville, Pilgrim Gardens, Plymouth Meeting, Prospect Park, Radnor, Rose Valley, Rosemont, Saint Davids, Springfield, Strafford, Swarthmore, Thorndale, Tredyffrin, Unionville, Upper Merion, Upper Darby, Upper Providence, Valley Forge, Villanova, Wallingford, West Chester, West Conshohocken, Wynnewood. All of Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties.
* He acts as an advocate to promote his Clients' best interests, working as an advisor and counselor to help them make good real estate decisions.
* Jim represents Buyers to help them purchase their Dream Home.
* Jim represent Sellers to assist them in maximizing the equity in their home when the time is right for them to sell.
* Working as a Relocation Sales Agent, Jim helps Transferee Buyers and Sellers, who are moving into and out of the Phila. Metro Area.
* Jim negotiates and works effectively in his Client's best interest, to help them achieve their Real Estate Goals.
* Jim has an excellent Regional Knowledge of the Philadelphia Metro Area, and has sold homes in most Townships or Boros in Delaware, Montgomery,and Chester Counties, and in some parts of Philadelphia.
* He has Terrific Knowledge of Real Estate Contracts, Marketing, and Strong Negotiating Skills.
* Jim associated with Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors in January 2009 because of their leading Market Share, Agent Training, cutting-edge Technology, and tremendous opportunities for Professional Growth.
* Jim earned his Pennsylvania Real Estate Sales License in 1984 and started selling homes full-time in March, 1986.
* Jim earned the prestigious Associate Broker's License in 1989, based on sales production and continuing education coursework.
* Interests include Continuing Education, both Audio and Video, Live Training Classes, and constant reading for Personal Development and just for Fun and Relaxation.
* For total relaxation, Jim officiates High School and Small College Basketball, and has 35 years of Basketball Officiating Experience. He enjoys the pace of the game, and the interaction with the players and coaches.
* Jim is a member of the Phila. Suburban PIAA/IAABO Board # 65 Basketball Referee Chapter, is a Past President of the Chapter, and trains Chapter Members in Basketball Referee Floor Mechanics each year.
* Jim also gives back to the community by providing his refereeing skills to the Special Olympics, The Philadelphia Scholars Score 4 Scholarships Basketball Tournament at the University of Pennsylvania Palestra, and contributes to Philly Coaches vs. Cancer, the Susan G. Komen Fund, and Toys for Tots.
* Jim has officiated basketball games at almost every High School in the Philadelphia Region, Public and Private. Assignments have included many High School Varsity Games, numerous District and PIAA State Play-off Games, many District and State Quarterfinal and Semi-Final Games, culminating in a District Championship Assignment at Villanova University, a PIAA State Semi-Final Assignment at the Palestra, and a PIAA State Championship Assignment at Penn State in 2008.
* Jim also coached Little League Baseball for four years and Babe Ruth Baseball for three years, including regular season and Tournament Play.