"EXPERTISE & PERSONAL service one client at a time"
* 23 years Southern California Real Estate experience
* Buyers, Sellers, Investors, Relocation, Prop Mgmt.
* Walnut, Diamond Bar, West Covina specialist (26 yr resident)
* Extensive experience with International Buyers China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines & more
* Assistance in searching for specific school districts (Walnut Unified, South Hills, Charter Oak, etc.)
* Certified Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
* Residential REO Buyer Specialist
* www.JeffLimRealtor.com (click to view "Recent Client Testimonials")
As a 26 year resident of the City of Walnut with over 23 years of real estate experience in Southern California including 10 years with Century 21, I pride myself on being knowledgeable & staying current with the dynamic changes in the Real Estate Industry that will affect the success of my clients transactions. By providing guidance through the buying &/or selling process, taking the time to make sure every step of the real estate transaction is understood & complies within the California Department of Real Estate guidelines as well as laws. Commitment to my clients satisfaction is the foundation from which a solid business relationship is built.
Realizing that people do business with individuals they can trust. I am interested in establishing a long-term relationship based on trust. As one's home is often times the largest lifetime investment & most valuable asset, it requires the highest level of commitment & attention. Choosing a qualified professional to take care of one's real estate needs is an important decision. From the first time buyer, move up/down, property management, relocation, retirement to the experienced Investor, I provide step by step guidance through the home buying, selling & ownership process.