Having lived in Virginia Beach for over 20 years, it is a privilege to work with home owners and first time buyers throughout all of Hampton Roads of Virginia. After graduating from the University of North Carolina Wilmington with a degree in Business Administration, I returned to Virginia Beach and began my career with Real Estate, joining Prudential Decker Realty in 2005.
With a focus on residential real estate, I work with clients navigating the many boroughs of Norfolk, Chesapeake and Virginia Beach. I pride myself in providing an elite level of client service, and have been recognized through numerous associations for my accomplishments.
- Circle of Excellence Gold Award awarded by Hampton Roads Association of Realtors for sales Leading Edge Society awarded by Prudential Towne Realty as the Top 3% of all Prudential Realtors Nationwide
- "Top 10 at the Beach" by Prudential Towne Realty as one of the Top 10 Agents in the beach office in sales numerous years.
- "5 Star Realtor" awarded by pilotonline.com. from past clients and coworkers experiences with me.
- Fine Home International Specialist, awarded for my knowledge, marketing and expertise with luxury real estate in the area.
- As an active member of the community in which I live and work, I have served the Hampton Roads Community Foundation as a member of the Beach Fund Steering Committee, and also participate in local fundraising events for the SPCA, the Old Coast Guard Station Museum, and the annual JT walk for a cure.
- I have a solid reputation in the community for quality, integrity and honesty in the real estate industry. Whether you are new to town or a native of the area, I look forward to helping you buy or sell a home in the Hampton Roads.