Meet Julie Valenzuela
Julie Valenzuela has a unique background that gives her an edge over other real estate agents. Having worked in several sides of the industry, she simply knows the business inside and out.
· Besides being a top-producing agent, Julie has also served as an escrow officer. That means she's comfortable handling the tiny details of a transaction—which make the difference between success and failure.
· When a buyer has trouble getting financing, Julie can use her background as a loan processor to solve the problem.
· Putting the right value on a property is an art in itself, and Julie has the edge there too; she worked previously with an appraiser, learning the fine points of property valuation.
· Most agents avoid short sales because they're complex and difficult. But Julie welcomes them; she spent six years as a short sale negotiator, so they're no trouble for her.
· Julie is also skilled in probate sales and REO's.
With such a rich background, it's no surprise that Julie serves as a teacher and coach for other agents. As she says, "The greatest secret to success is helping others become successful."
But what Julie loves most is helping her clients achieve their dreams—and making it painless in the process. "For most people, buying or selling a home is stressful," she observes. "And I really take pride in making their experience as smooth as possible."
She can do that because she has the edge that comes with experience.
And when you work with Julie Valenzuela, you'll have that edge too.