Real Estate Professional
- Screen name:karenbeauvais
- Member since:01/18/2008
- License #:
About Karen Beauvais
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
Owners/Brokers- Coldwell Banker Silver Oak, Ltd.
- Both have over 35 years in the real estate industry
- Buyer’s Agent and Seller’s Agent, Transaction Broker
- Firsthand knowledge of local community and trends
- Extensive experience in all facets of real estate from residential to commercial to ranch/land.
- Relocation specialists
- Top Producers in our area
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Work together as a team
Real Estate Background:
- Karen has had a Salesman’s license in Illinois since 1969 and Colorado Salesman’s license since 1971.
- Karen has a Colorado Broker’s license since 1980
- Mix has had a Salesman’s License since 1973 and a Broker Associate License since 1993.
- Karen has been a Broker/Manager for The professional Group, LTD in Steamboat Springs, Colorado 1980-1983.
- Owners/Managers of Siler Oak, LTD 1983 to present. Silver Oak, LTD became a Coldwell Banker Franchise in August, 1988.
Areas of Expertise
- Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Ski Area
- Steamboat Lake/Clark
- Stagecoach/Oak Creek
- Luxury and resort homes and condominiums
- Primary and secondary residences
- Vacant Land
Awards and Designations:
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Coldwell Banker Top Producers
- Coldwell Banker Presidential Elite (2001 to 2006)
- Steamboat Springs REALTOR of the Year 1986, 1990
- Best Poker Player in Steamboat Springs 1989 and 1990
Affiliations and Service Groups:
- Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors- Held all offices, including Presidents for 1981-Present
- Colorado Associations of Realtors- Past District VP
- National Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau Member- Advisory Board Member 1999- Present
- Chamber of Commerce Member- Board member 1986-1992
- Regional Affordable Living Foundation- President, 1998-2004
- Habitat for Humanity- Board Member 1998-2004
- Coldwell Banker Colorado Brokers Council, President 1998-2000
- Museum Fundraising Committee for 10 years
- Steamboat Arts Council fundraising and Children’s Event Sponsor