For over twenty-two years, I was a psychologist working with children and families in the specialty of learning disorders and traumatic head injury. I published several books and one, First Aid for Tantrums, was a hit and put me on television. After helping people in a clinical setting, I decided it was time to change course and entered the world of real estate in 2004. I have enjoyed every moment. I am still helping and assisting families, but in a different way.
As a full-time realtor, my mission is to provide my clients with the professional and personal service that comes from years of experience on Long Island's north shore and the luxury market. Over the last several years, my Sands Point listings have totaled nearly eighty million dollars.
My wish is to build strong relationships that continue long after a transaction. After all, people are people and not transactions. It is my wish to serve everyone to the very best of my ability. I hope that my clients become part of my personal community for years to come and think of me when asked for a professional realtor when buying or selling a home.
Pride in Being a Realtor:
- I take care in analyzing the market place to determine the right price for a home and the best way to market it. Each quarter, I publish The Levinson Report and The Sands Point Market Review and share them with my clients.
- All my listings receive the highest exposure in advertising and social media, reaching buyers all over the world. My sellers have the ability to view their own listing and see how often people view their home online.
I know Port Washington, Sands Point and Manhasset well. Each are beautiful communities and I am proud to serve them. Currently I am:
- President of Kiwanis International of Manhasset & Port Washington
- Second Vice President of the Executive Board for the Port Washington Center for Drugs and Alcohol
- Third Vice President of the Executive Board of the Senior Center of Port Washington
- Board member of the Port Washington Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Manhasset Chamber of Commerce
- Karate instructor for seniors at the Senior Center of Port Washington
Areas of Expertise
I specialize in helping people buy and sell homes, whether that be a historical mansion or a luxury waterfront estate in Sands Point or a small two-bedroom cottage on the south shore. If I don't know the community, then I will refer to one of the highly skilled professional realtors in my network.
I was born and raised on the south shore of Long Island which meant many lazy summer days down at Long Beach and Nassau Beach. I have also lived in Boca Raton, Florida. For over thirteen years, I am delighted to call Port Washington my home. Along with my husband Marc, I am raising a son and a daughter who are both involved in the Port Washington Fire Department.. We have a soft spot for big dogs and own an extraordinary and rare Tibetan Mastiff named Nula. We also have a very chubby pug named Frankie.
I am a dedicated and passionate martial artist, having competed on both the regional and national level. My years as a martial artist give me the discipline, focus and confidence to bring my best skills to my clients.