- Over 35 years of sales, marketing, and service experience in a variety of professional environments
- Accredited Staging Professional, skilled at staging properties to appeal to a wide range of potential buyers
- Knowledge of the greater Boston area and longtime resident of both Brookline and Watertown
- Trained in analyzing market data and current trends in the local real estate market
- Certified Negotiations Specialist
- Dedicated professsional with honesty, integrity, and patience as my top priorities
I wanted to add a few updates that, for technical reasons, haven't been added to my profile. On December 30, 2013 a long-term and very valued client (and friend) closed on a beautiful, three bed, two bath condo at 321 Hammond Pond Parkway. This is new construction and we had a lot of hurdles to deal with in order for the condo to be move-in ready. The original closing date was November 15, and was extended a number of times until everything was in good order. I'm very pleased to say that she moved in the next day. We had been looking for the perfect home for her for a long time, so when we found this one we felt like we hit the jackpot! I wish her the very best of luck in her new home and can't wait to visit.
Another sale that I was very happy about was at 10 Hathorn St. in Somerville, MA. That was a conversion from a two family to two fully updated condos. My clients knew at first sight that it was the right home for them. Since the renovation wasn't complete at the time, that brought a number of stresses. But with teamwork, and a lot of communication, it all worked out. So, this young couple are now settled in their first home together with plenty of room to grow. Four bedrooms and two baths will make this their home for a very long time.