Good afternoon and thank you for viewing my profile to find out what I can do to help you. Let me start off by telling you a little bit about me and what I do.
Who I am…
I was born and raised in Corvallis, OR. I eventually went to Oregon State University where I received my bachelors of science in human development and family sciences.
In 2004 I tried a new venture and published my first book “How To Have a Wedding Without Spending a Dime”.
I recently moved to Eugene to be closer to my roots. My ancestors came across with the wagon train and landed here many years ago. Recently I have discovered that my great grand father, Sam Bond, was a pillar in the Eugene Community. I hope to become one too.
Last year I had the pleasure of reaching multi-million dollar producer status and hope to achieve it this year as well. I hope you can help me reach this goal.
Why I am a unique realtor:
I pride myself on not being like the other realtors out there... I am a great sales person, personable, and caring. I believe it is important to educate buyers and seller so they make the more informed decisions possible. I have recently adapted a more education approach to real estate. I now offer videos as well as reports for free to buyers, sellers, investors and for sale by owners. I hope having this knowledge will help my clients, buyers and sellers have a good experience in the home buying process.
These reports are downloadable on my web site:My personal web site with downloadable reports as well as great information
If you would like to borrow one of my customer service videos please let me know. The following titles are available:
Buying A Home—What you should know!
Pricing your Home to Sell for Top Dollar
Selling Your House By-Owner- What you should know when selling on your own
The Expired Listing- Why your house didn’t sell!
Check out the blog about me!Blog on zillow
Did you know?
• 80% of buyers use a realtor
• I have never charged over 5.5% for a listing, and my fees are always negotiable, lets find what works best for us.
• I market the same as the larger companies, your listing will even be up on their web page for all the world to see!
• I believe in working for my money and that realtors get paid to much (6% that is astronomical!!).
• Using a realtor protects you as the seller because we make sure everything is done and we don't breach the contract in any way.
• I can handle the paperwork for you the seller, the buyer, you as a buyer, and even loans if need be. This all saves you money because you don't have to go to multiple people!
• I will do a walk through to help you get your home ready and in the best showing condition it can be. I give tips and ideas on how to get the best money out of your home.
• My clients are my #1 priority
• I have an upbeat and fun personality, but I am a serious businesswomen when it comes to my job.
• I have various creative marketing options available to me that will help us get buyers. Many options aren’t available to people not working with a realtor to sell their home.
• I make your home stand out among the others and make it really “pop” when it comes on the market for the first time. Please see my brochures to see how I do this.
• I only take on 5 listings at a time so I can give your listing my full attention.
• I am available 24/7 for you and prospective clients (and I mean it).