Lisa Malamis is the Managing Broker of Cambridge Carter Real Estate in Wheaton, IL. Lisa is a 15 year resident of the Western Suburbs of Chicago and knows the local real estate market well. Her primary focus is residential real estate and investment properties. Lisa promises an unsurpassed level of service to her customers due to her love of continual education and networking creating a daily influx of new ideas and solutions.Because of her unique marketing style and dedication to using the newest technologies, she has been successful in selling homes that other agents were unable to sell. Because of Lisa's background in Psychology, she recognizes the importance of listening and responding the needs and desires of her clients. After running a service company for 12 years, Lisa chose the field of real estate because of her love to help people. Lisa is always striving to improve her business. She is currently working on a Master's Degree in Business Management from Harvard University.
Lisa is proud to be a SFR (Short Sale Foreclosure Resource) which allows her to help local residents navigate the challenges of foreclosure. She is a ALHS (Accredited Luxury Home Specialist) which enables her to meet the needs of her clients more efficiently.
About Cambridge Carter Real Estate
Cambridge Carter Real Estate, located in Wheaton Illinois, began with a vision: that business profits strategically reinvested could have a significant impact on the world's poor. That's why we've team up with the Fuller Center for Housing. For every home we sell, we will build or renovate a home for a family in need in the US and abroad.
Education and Affiliations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member of National Associations of Realtors
- Member of the Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of M.O.R.E. Board of Realtors
- Member of the Luxury Home Council
- Member of the Short Sale Foreclosure Association
- Member of the Commercial Investment Management Institute
- Member of Chicago Area Real Estate Investors Association
- 10+ years entrepreneurial experience
- Graduate of Roosevelt University
- Master's Degree Business Management Harvard University (current)
- Wheaton Chamber of Commerce
- The Fuller Center for Housing