Profile picture for Louis Belisario

Louis Belisario

Premier Agent

Real Estate Broker (8 years experience)

Specialties:
Listing Agent,
Relocation,
Short-Sale,
Consulting

Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.

Lou Belisario is the associate manager at Fillmore's Fort Greene Office. Before becoming the associate manager in Fort Greene, Lou made his mark in this industry by outselling every competitor in the lower Brooklyn market. Lou's transition to the downtown market has been an easy one; he is a graduate of St. Francis College in Brooklyn Heights, holding a degree in Communications concentrations in Advertising and Public Relations. He knows the downtown neighborhoods and real estate market like the back of his hand, he believes learning the inventory and where the market is headed better helps to serve his clientele. Lou was born, raised and resides in Brooklyn and believes it is the greatest place on earth; he takes pride in saying he's a Brooklynite. He takes even more pride in saying he's a professional Realtor. Lou values trust, integrity and determination to get the job done over anything else. When buying or selling a property there is no better choice than Lou. He asks for 1% of your trust -- let him earn the other 99%.

07'-Multi Million Dollar Club Winner

08'-10' Presidents Circle Award Winner

08' Rising Star

Fillmore Fort Greene Team-Most Improved Office 10'

More Less 
About Louis Belisario: <p>Lou Belisario is the associate manager at Fillmore's Fort Greene Office. Before becoming the associate manager in Fort Greene, Lou made his mark in this industry by outselling every competitor in the lower Brooklyn market. Lou's transition to the downtown market has been an easy one; he is a graduate of St. Francis College in Brooklyn Heights, holding a degree in Communications concentrations in Advertising and Public Relations. He knows the downtown neighborhoods and real estate market like the back of his hand, he believes learning the inventory and where the market is headed better helps to serve his clientele. Lou was born, raised and resides in Brooklyn and believes it is the greatest place on earth; he takes pride in saying he's a Brooklynite. He takes even more pride in saying he's a professional Realtor. Lou values trust, integrity and determination to get the job done over anything else. When buying or selling a property there is no better choice than Lou. He asks for 1% of your trust -- let him earn the other 99%.<br/><br/>07'-Multi Million Dollar Club Winner<br/><br/>08'-10' Presidents Circle Award Winner<br/><br/>08' Rising Star<br/><br/>Fillmore Fort Greene Team-Most Improved Office 10'</p>

Active Listings

No current listings.

Past Sales

No sales history on Zillow.

Ratings & Reviews

No reviews yet

Service Areas