Mark MobbsRealtor Associate, Oklahoma Real Estate Commission (6 years experience)
Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Historic Properties
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
Mark and his wife Janet have owned and lived in homes in the historic neighborhoods of White City and Swan Lake. The home in Swan Lake was extensively renovated and now is operating as a successful bed and breakfast the Inn at Woodward Park. Mark had a successful thirty year career in accounting with various manufacturing companies progressing to level of controller. He has always been interested in Real Estate and four years ago made a career change to pursue this passion specializing in the historic neighborhoods in Tulsa.
· Master of Science, Operations Management , University of Arkansas
· BBA , Accounting, University of Central Arkansas
· 30 year Accounting Professional
· Treasurer Swan Lake Neighborhood Association
· Former Swan Lake Neighborhood representative to the Tulsa Preservation Commission
· Member Tulsa Metro Chamber of Commerce
· Member Institute of Management Accountants
· Member National Trust for Historic Preservation
· Member Tulsa Razorback Club
No current listings.
No sales history on Zillow