It's very important that you know that your real estate purchase or sale is being handled by a competent real estate professional with a successful "track record" in the local area. I believe that each of my clients has unique priorities and preferences, and as a result I seek to establish close professional relationships with them in order to best serve their individual needs. My clients can expect to receive my undivided attention during their real estate transactions - beginning at the moment I am first contacted for assistance. In order to assist each client properly, I find that it is helpful to learn as much about their real estate goals and objectives as possible to "customize" the real estate purchase or sale process and to concentrate on those areas that will ultimately result in successfully completing each transaction. I have assisted hundreds of home buyers and home sellers during my career in Middle, Tennessee residential real estate sales. My service comes with a guarantee that you'll get the best service. I back my promise up in writing with the Buyer Service Pledge
and the Seller Service Pledge
- Residential real estate salesperson since 1997.
- Happily married to Cynthia since May 15, 1999.
- Native to Nashville, Born at Baptist Hospital, grew up in Antioch.
- Completed advanced training courses in real estate marketing and contract negotiations.
- Recipient of numerous sales awards for outstanding performance.
- Father of Danielle, born August 30, 2004.
- Deacon at Judson Baptist Church.
- Specializing in finding the perfect home for buyers and selecting the most appropriate marketing approach for home sellers.
- A good listener who will "hear" what clients have to say and act to meet their real estate objectives.