Sold a Single Family home in 2012 for approximately $225K in Rainier Beach, Seattle, WA.
We sold our home in South Seattle and purchased a new home in Bothell, both with Paul. It was a great experience working with him. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to homes, the market, and strategy. He is a great communicator and very responsive both to email and phone. We sold our home and closed on a new home in under 2 months and both transactions were flawless and incredibly smooth thanks to Paul being a step ahead on everything. I would highly recommend Paul for your next listing or purchase, you will not be disappointed. We will definitely be using him for any future real estate transactions.
Bought a home in 2011 in Admiral, Seattle, WA 98126.
We had specific criteria and high standards for the agent we would use to buy our house, and we searched for this ideal agent for quite some time. It was by chance that we met Paul, but we are still extremely grateful that we crossed paths with him. To list all of the qualities that make him an exceptional agent whom we highly recommend would create a review so long that no one would read it. So, to just highlight what we came to appreciate the most:
* Paul is extremely knowledgeable in real estate. That experience helped guide us in our buying process and made us very comfortable in the decisions we made.
* Paul is dedicated to his clients. Time and time again, we were blown away at his accessibility and responsiveness.
* Paul is extremely patient. It took us a considerably long time to find our house, partly due to the poor market supply and partly due to our criteria for the house we wanted. But, Paul was in it for the long haul with us and never once even came close to pushing us towards a decision or a certain house.
* Paul guided us with honest and tactful insights. A characteristic of Paul's that we especially appreciated was that he always let us form our own opinions about houses. But, when we asked him for his opinions, he was very honest and tactful in sharing them.
* Paul is the quintessential professional.
We would highly recommend Paul to anyone looking for an agent. In our extremely long search for our house, we interacted with many agents - some trying to represent us and some trying to sell to us. None even came close to the level of service Paul gives his clients.
Sold a Single Family home in 2011 for approximately $250K in Rainier Beach, Seattle, WA.
Paul's knowledge of the south Seattle real estate market is beyond reproach. I selected him over an agent more versed in higher-end properties, and I am so glad I did. Paul makes himself very available to meet with his client, and he responds immediately to calls, texts, and emails. Also, he clearly is familiar with the other agents who likely work some of the same geographic areas, which is also helpful in arriving at an agreeable deal. Paul provided helpful suggestions to make my property more presentable. After I completed the tasks he suggested, the house was only on the market for about three weeks before I received two bona fide offers - quite the accomplishment given this current market. I would recommend Paul highly. He is knowledgeable, professional, credible, and demonstrates integrity in how he conducts business.
Bought a Single Family home in 2010 for approximately $275K in South Beacon Hill, Seattle, WA.
Paul Lau is very professional. Everything he does is for his client. He works very hard to help you get what you need. He is very efficient. I have work with other agents before. None of them come close to Paul Lau. Excellent service. He went beyond our expectations. My family and I are so glad we went with Paul Lau. I cannot say enough about him. I would recommend him to anyone.
Sold a Single Family home in 2009 for approximately $375K in Beacon Hill, Seattle, WA.
I interviewed Paul along with several other agents. I was impressed by his knowledge of the housing market in my area and his presentation regarding how he marketed properties. He was able to execute a contract for sale for the property is less than two weeks after listing. I would highly recommend Paul Lau's services.