Troy A. Daniels /CEOMore Less
Complete Mortgage Funding & Real Estate
(909) 981-4067 Office * (323) 833-1974 Direct
288 W 19TH Street Upland CA.91784
A self-motivated and outgoing individual with strengths in marketing, promotion, negotiations, sales, problem solving and with the ability to manage difficult situations. An individual who thrives on challenge and who enjoys the opportunity to carry a task through its completion.
• Evaluation and Presentation
• Promotion and Marketing
• Tenacity to go after and achieve desired result
• Negotiation - Mediator
• Certified in Property Management
• Certified in Real Estate Appraisal
• Certified in Real Estate Law
• Certified in Real Estate Finance
• Certified in Real Estate Economics
• Trained and motivated real estate sales teams.
• Strong rapport with customers, resulting in numerous referrals.
• Manage over 5 separate apartment Units
• 2008 Present Complete Mortgage Funding & Real Estate
Funding Principal /CEO
• 2003-2006 Win Win Realtor’s
Senior Loan Officer – Originated and processed loans for new purchases
Realtor – Assisted homebuyers with the search and purchase of real estate.
• 2006 Default School Certificate in REO best Practices ,Advanced Evaluations, IndyMac
REO Policies & Proceedures
• Pacific West Association Of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors- (NAR); California Association of Realtors (CAR); Orange County Board of Realtors; MetroList LS; GSBR MLS; MLS Alliance; MRMLS;
Choosing the right agent has everything to do with the individual you choose and little to do with the company you select. It's the agent that will advise you and guide your through the process, it's the agent that will negotiate on your behalf, it's the agent that will take your phone calls, and it's the agent that will be there at your side.
My goal is to do such an outstanding job for my clients and to make them so absolutely thrilled with my services that they tell their friends, neighbors, and business associates about me. Clients for Life, is a motto for some… For me, it’s the way I do business. I value your business today, but it’s your future business and referrals that mean the most to me.