Contact Me Today!
Rachael's experience is second to none! She was born and raised in Virginia Beach and knows the Hampton Roads area like the back of her hand, she is literally your "Home Town Real Estate Agent!" She is experienced in every facet of real estate- from helping you purchasing your first home, selling your current home and purchasing a second home, guiding you through the new construction process, to adding an investment property to your portfolio and negotiating short sale transactions and bank owned sales. Rachael will ALWAYS put your interest first.
Rachael has the extensive knowledge of this industry and will walk you through the sales/purchasing process, provide professional advice based on your goals and needs, provide professional analysis of current market trends, negotiate contract terms, adhere to deadlines and closely monitor all details and keep you informed!
She is up to date on the real estate laws and ordinances. She approaches each situation on a one-on-one basis, knowing that no two transactions are the same. She brings a compassionate, warm attitude to help you find not only a house, but your perfect home! She will go to bat to represent you, her client, to help make sure you get the best deal possible!
Growing up in the Hampton Roads area, Rachael has family ties to the military. Her late grandfather was a SSGT in the US Air Force during the Korean War. Her uncle also served multiple tours in Vietnam and she has cousins in the Marines and Air Force. She is a spouse to a prior Navy Serviceman and Police Officer. So, she makes it her mission to serve those that serve our country and put their lives on the line for us!
Serving the entire Hampton Roads, Virginia area and the surrounding cities: Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Newport News, Hampton, Franklin, Isle of Wight & Smithfield.
As the saying goes, Rachael knows this area like the back of her hand!
- Property Search: Start your home search right here! Sign up for alerts and search the most up to date listings in the area. If you have any questions, Rachael can answer them!
- Community Events: Check out what's going on in your area!
- Home Evaluation: Receive a complimentary Comparative Market Analysis of your home's approximate present value on the market today.
- Mortgage Marketplace: Find out what's going on in today's real estate market. Browse the latest mortgage rates, see potential payments and shop lenders!
- Email Listing Alerts: Be the first to know what's coming up for sale in the Hampton Roads, Virginia real estate market with the Property Listing Alerts! Just tell Rachael what you're looking for and she'll email a daily update of all homes listed for sale or reduced in price since your last update. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Buyers: Rachael Specializes in First Time Home Buyers and Military Relocation. She can help you find the home of your dreams!
- Sellers: Possibly relocating? Or are you just looking to sell and find a new home? Are you worried you may be upside down in your mortgage? Letting your home go into foreclosure is not the only way! Rachael can help you! She will help you explore different solutions that can still help your credit all at no cost to you!
Let's make this experience of buying or selling a home the best experience you have ever had!