· As a former school teacher, I know the joy in helping others to be successful in their endevours. I truly enjoy helping clients reach their goal of either finding their dream home, or selling an existing home.
- I will always maintain the highest professional standards while working with clients. I listen to your needs and do my best to make your goals come true.
- I have a tried and proven service plan that works.
- Your satisfaction is my number one goal.
- Thinking about purchasing a HUD home? I teach HUD classes for our company agents. Let me share my expertise with you.
- I am a FULL TIME REALTOR. This is my living and I take it seriously. I'm always a phone call away. at 214 766-5141.
- I was born and raised in the Metro-Plex.
- I have held my license for 11 years and have strong negotiation skills.
- Moving into or out of the Dallas area, I can help in both directions!
- Works buyers and sellers with the heart of an educator.
- Multi-million dollar sales each year; Diamond Club; Sterling Society.
- Selected by my fellow agents for the 2005 Impact Award.
- Working for the number one sales office in Kaufman County.
- Top Sales office in FORNEY.