I am a Florida native, born and raised in Bradenton, Florida which is located just south of Tampa and just north of Sarasota. Growing up, I was always involved with extra-curricular activities such as baseball, soccer, golf, water skiing, fishing, and enjoying the beautiful outdoors. I then moved to Alabama where I attended and graduated from Troy University with a degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting.
After vacationing along the beautiful emerald coast from Destin to Panama City Beach and in between, I knew that I had to move back to Florida. I started my real estate career in the summer of 2004 and I have been one of the top selling agents in the region ever since. I am a full time Realtor and truly enjoy helping people find the right property to suit their needs.
If you are in the market to buy or sell a property, I will put my years of real estate expertise to work for you! Certifications and Recognitions
- (ABR) Accredited Buyer Representative
- (CIPS) Certified International Property Specialist
- (CRS) Certified Residential Specialist
- (GRI) Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- (LMC) Loss Mitigation Certification
- (RCC) Residential Community Commercial
- (SRES) Senior Real Estate Specialist
- (TRC) Transnational Referral Certified