Kathy Griffin, REO Sales SpecialistMore Less
LOOKING FOR A QUALIFIED REO SPECIALIST?
• I have worked in the REO, BPO and Short Sale arenas since the 1990"s, as well as standard Residential Resale, Residential Income, Land
and Ranch sales and New Home sales, serving the Sacramento and El Dorado Counties.
• I have a Sales Volume of over $64,000,000 during my 23 year career.
• I am currently an approved Broker for CITI Mortgage, IndyMac Bank, Green River Capital and Ocwen Servicing, and a member of Res-
Net, ReoTrans, and ReoNetwork.
• I have the financial resources to maintain any homes assigned to me which includes the ability to provide the following services: occupancy
checks, BPO's, CFK (Cash For Key negotiations), re-key, board-up, monthly utilities, contractor repair services, lawn care and cleanup,
and clean-up services.
• I am have been a licensed Real Estate Broker for 27 years, and I carry $1,000,000 in E&O insurance with no claims.
REO Market Plan:
• All properties have an occupancy check done at intake. I am very experienced at CFK negotiations. Locks are re-keyed upon vacancy and
property is secured.
• I have a list of vendors to supply lawn maintenance & clean-up, and home repairs & cleaning for even the most problematic properties.
• I market heavily through: sign posting; custom marketing fliers; MLS entry including company website; my personal website; postings on
Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, ResNet, and e-mail database; scheduled open houses and print ads.
Kathy's Continuing Real Estate Professional Education:
• Advanced Evaluations & Indymac REO Policies and Procedures — through the Default School
• CRS (Certified Residential Sales Specialist) - This is a designation from the California Association of Realtors®. Members are generally
held to a higher standard due to acquiring additional education, and are also included in a national directory of similar agents who all work
• GRI (Graduate of Realtors ® Institute) - This is the first designation level on the way to the CRS.
• MIRM (Masters Institute of Residential Marketing) - This is a designation from the National Association of Home Builders.
• AA Degree in Real Estate Sales, Marketing and Community Planning
• U.S. Navy Veteran
• Retired Community Services Officer, Sacramento Police Department
YOU CAN STOP LOOKING!
"Putting People & Homes Together"
CRS-Certified Residential Sales Specialist
GRI-Graduate of Realtor Institute
MIRM-Masters in New Home Residential Marketing
916-213-5879 Cell Phone