Real Estate Professional
Ratings & Reviews
About Shawn Ryan Rosa
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
SHAWN RYAN ROSA: LOCAL MARKET AREA EXPERT WITH 13 YEARS OF FULL-TIME EXPERIENCE
Benefits of Listing:
- Available 24/7 to meet your needs
- Since the real estate market began to cool down in 2007, I have listed and/or sold 125 homes. In these uncertain economic times, that is a level of production that simply cannot be matched by my fellow realtors.
Marketing Plan for Selling your Home:
- As a local resident for 31 years, I have formed lasting relationships with the young professionals from this area that are currently renting in places like Hoboken and Morristown, but would now like to become homeowners for the first time
- I have also built years of relationships with the empty nesters who have finished raising these same young professionals and are now looking to downsize to a condo or townhome
- Supported by Coldwell Banker's industry leading resources: cutting-edge internet-marketing tools, including a virtual tour and personal website for every home we list, and exposure on nearly every real estate website in existence
- Distribution of the most beautiful sales brochures in the entire industry, customized to accentuate your home's best features
- Advertising and mailing campaigns that specifically target the buyers most likely to be interested in your home
- Guidance in "staging" to ensure that your home sparkles for every showing
- Broker open houses and public open houses to make sure all buyers are able to view your home
- 13 years of full-time real estate experience by the age of 31 - the most that is possible!
- All the experience of an older agent, but more experienced in the new technologies and internet-based marketing strategies that must be utilized to attract today's modern buyers.
- Hundreds of closed properties with equal experience in representing buyers and sellers
- Expert in all phases of real estate development - from obtaining building approvals for a vacant lot to constructing your new home on-time and on budget
- Fully experienced in short-sales and foreclosures
- Relationship-oriented real estate - contacts with the young professionals that want to become first-time homebuyers, as well as with empty-nesters that are now looking to downsize their homes
- Fully-versed in all aspects of mortgage financing to help you find the mortgage program that suits your particular needs