I started my career on Wall Street with Drexel Burnham Lambert focusing on the fixed income side under Michael Milken. More Less
Subsequently I fell in love with real estate and have done just about anything you can do in the business over two decades.
I'd the pleasure of spending some years in Hollywood producing film and television shows but my heart always lied within the real estate platform.
I became an executive with highly accomplished record of career achievement managing and developing a portfolio of over $1 billion-dollar mixed use real estate holdings. Experience in operational, strategic-planning, management, transactions, marketing and sales in all aspects of commercial real estate, investment, development and other business platforms. Broad range of corporate real estate experience encompassing owner, investor and tenant relations, asset management, land and developed property, acquisitions/dispositions exceeding 500 properties, project development/build-out, turn-key new project due diligence, equity and debt financing, risk assessment and management, and profit & loss development responsibility. A decisive hands-on leader skilled in guiding management teams as well as staff, a team player with a history of success in developing businesses and in leveraging companies strengths from both a creative and business standpoint within diverse corporate and entrepreneurial environments to surpass business objectives and maximize profitability.
Operations and Management Strengths for 20+ years
• Extensive new business development
• International and domestic asset management
• Mixed use leasing experience
• Global transactions
• Site selection experience
• Mergers & Acquisition opportunities globally
• International & Domestic development consulting
• National asset liquidation
• Joint Venture and Partnership transactions
• Assemblage & Development of two Class A properties in NYC
• Acquisition with investors of portfolio of Mixed-Use Class B assets and
• Global database of investors, owners, developers and brokers:
• Dealt with almost every brokerage firm domestically and internationally
On Commercial Class A/B/C properties, Retail and Industrial properties
• National and International Management Experience
• Presentations to C-Level Executives
• Staff management of up to 122 employees
• A&E design experience with interior planning and floor plans
• Property acquisition/disposition domestically and internationally